Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Vote for new sainsburys charity

Vote for fife greyhound rescue in sainsburys kinross store or online between now and the 8th of June if celia and jimmy win
They get a years worth of support
Please take time out to vote and spread the word
Evelyn.

Re: Vote for new sainsburys charity

This is the link to vote for G.R.F at Sainsburys

Kinross Store address
Store details
65 Station Road
KINROSS
KY13 8FH

www.sainsburyslocalcharity.co.uk/#nominate

Once you click on the above link you have to find the Kinross Store by its postcode, click find store and then select the Kinross store at the top of the list. A nominate charity page opens up and there are 4 questions.

1. Charity name
2. Charity Number (optional)
3. Charity contact ferniejimmyf@aol.com
4. Reason for nomination (500 characters max)

This is is my reason
http://greyhoundrescuefife.com Baltree Country Centre, Gairneybank,Kinross kenneling 50 dogs most of the year that have been discarded from the track or were not suitable. The rescue is run by Celia and Jimmy Fernie both pensioners and have put everything they own in to helping save the lives of these magnificent animals. They have a core of volunteers that help out and many friendships have been formed. I am proud to be involved with G.R.F and should get as much help they can. George Petrie

It only takes a few minutes to fill this in so please help

Thanks

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

In order to get to the Kinross store on the Sainsbury's website you need to enter a local postcode. The postcode of the store itself is KY13 8FH and that takes you to the Kinross store where you can vote. It only takes a minute so let's get all our friends to vote for GRF.

Done.

Thank you very much indeed to everyone who is helping.
It is great to have your support.
Celia and Jimmy.

Done !!

Jimmy, I think you have e-mails for quite a few GRF supporters. Would it be worth your while to e-mail them directly about this as they may not use the forum or Facebook? (I am e-mailing my friends!!)

Good idea Sheila.
Thank you.
Jimmy.

Nominated but us as well

Kaz, Pat, Ace and Jade xx

We've voted. Megan has changed our lives in so many ways!

Done.

That's our vote logged

Good luck

Hi Guys.
All at the kennels ( especially the dogs ) thank you for voting for us.
We are now Sainsburys Kinross charity of the year.
Already the store have collecting boxes at each till. There has ben a charity football match, bootsale and an 80 mile sponsored cycle run is being held.
We've been given our own notice board and a special trolley is kept out where customers donate food for our dogs. It has been filled sevral times.
We thank the Sainsburys Kinross store management and staff for the magnificent assistance that they are giving to GRF.
Jimmy, Celia and all the dogs.

And a very friendly bunch they are too. They were so helpful and enthusiastic on Sunday when we did the boot fair.

A superb way of advertising GRF in the local area and raise much needed funds.

Kaz

That's fantastic news!