Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please Help G.R.F. by printing and distributing this poster

Please can you help Greyhound Rescue Fife by printing, sharing and distributing this poster wherever you can .

We are trying extra hard to get the Greyhounds in our kennels moving as we have Greyhounds in the kennels that have been waiting for their forever homes for a while. As you know the Greyhounds will blossom once in their new home environment with all that extra loving care that it gets in a forever home.

By finding loving homes for our Homeless Hounds it Free's up kennel space for the Greyhounds waiting on our lists that could be in danger.

Greyhound Rescue Fife really appreciate all the help that you can do to help the Greyhounds.

Click here to help G.R.F. by printing the poster

Thanks

Georg, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Re: Please Help G.R.F. by printing and distributing this poster

Hi George

I have already spoken to Jimmy and am going to email it to all the vets I can find in Dundee, Perth and surrounding areas and ask them to display it in their practices.

Regards
Kaz

I have now done a mailshot to vets in Dundee, Angus, Perthshire and Stirling. I have also got the poster up in local shops and at work.

So come on guys. Lets all get this poster in as many places as possible.

I have also shared it on my face book page and asked all my Scottish friends to share with their friends, so you could all do the same or if you have a twitter account, share it on there.

The more we get this poster out there, the more chance there is of rehoming a greyhound and saving the life of another.

We can all do our bit to help Celia and Jimmy who give up all their time to run the kennels

Kaz Brundell

Come on guys.

If everyone who has read this prints one poster and gets it put up somewhere or even put one in their car, there is more chance of a dog being rehomed.

Celia and Jimmy and the volunteers work so hard at the kennels and others help in the background with fundraising but you can all do your bit to help.

Please don't just ignore this and assume someone else will do it.

The homeless greyhounds NEED YOUR HELP

Kaz