Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Author
Comment
Re: GRF needs your vote!!

Hi Everyone,

The links above seem to direct to a blank page.

for those struggling to get onto the page,
Here is the link the video and voting page.

You can click on the link above of paste this into your browser bar:

http://woobox.com/4mebz7/vote?web=1

Cheers,

Sean

Thanks Sean,
I've just e-mailed my contacts with a rather complicated set of instructions but this should simplify matters.
Just a thought on multiple voting by the same person - it could potentially invalidate the GRF entry if they can track it. It would be such a shame to waste all this effort .... but I suppose other rescue groups will have identified the same possibility, so it's first past the post - by whatever means!

C'mon guys - we are flying.
We are now 22nd out of 61 with 279 votes - we're actually getting much closer to the coveted 10th spot.
Keep it going but time is running out. Get your friends involved.
Thanks to all who have voted.
Hurry up.

Vote cast!
Excellent video by the way. Good luck GRF!

As well as e-mailing my friends I have posted this on my Facebook timeline so hopefully that will generate some additional votes.

Come on guys. Time is running out. If you haven't voted yet, please get your votes in,

We need GRF to win this grant so get those fingers voting!!

Kaz & Pat
Ace & Jade

Voted. All the best GRF.
Anne

Re: GRF needs your vote!! NOW LIVE

I've voted and found the link below the best way to do it :)

Come on guys.
It's getting near zero hour.
We are now placed 15th out of 72. Getting so close to 10th. We really need all your friends voting for us now.
Come on - it's now or never. We'll never have such a chance again.
Jimmmy and Celia.

To echo Celia and Jimmy's last post. We are on holiday but still supporting this and pushing friends and family to vote for GRF

Over 1500 people have viewed this thread but the votes are no where near this figure. Why???

I have sent emails out to all the vet surgeries in Scotland and I know from their feedback that many have voted and some have asked their customers to vote.

So don't wait any longer. GRF needs this grant and only you can make this happen by voting.

Ask all your friends and family to vote - it costs nothing more than a moment of your time but the difference this grant could make to Celia and Jimmy and GRF is enormous.

So please, please publicise this far and wide and get those votes up

Kaz Brundell

Jimmy has e-mailed all of us who are on his e-mail list with a set of simpler instructions which do seem to work ok. I've put these on my timeline on Facebook. If we all do this it should generate some more votes. We are 14th out of 88 now so it wouldn't take many more votes to get us up to the 10th spot.

Hi Guys.
WE ARE 11th OUT OF 88 !!!!!!
It is still no good. Keep it going - we are now chasing 10th place.
Please, please, pull out all the stops.
Jimmy and Celia.

We are now only 37 votes behind the 10th place.
I had an idea which has brought us a few more votes. I post in a couple of forums which are nothing to do with greyhounds but I started a "Please vote for Greyhound Rescue Fife" thread in both of them, asking people to vote themselves if they are on FB or forward the info to any friends they have who use FB. Already a couple of people have posted that they have voted for us.
Maybe some others who use other forums as well as this one might try the same.

I've been asking all my work colleagues to post on there Facebook, some have great links (sorry for lingo, I only joined Facebook to vote!!) to Dog Walkers, local Football clubs etc so really really hope this is all helping

We are now only one vote behind the 10th place organisation so let's all make a final push to overtake them.

Brilliant!! We're in 10th place at the moment. But now we need to make sure we stay there.

Woo Hoo - 10th place!

I reposted on my Facebook page this afternoon and got hubby to rally his colleagues to vote too so fingers crossed we stay up there.

Pamela x

Circulated this again on all our Facebook accounts & Twitter.

I see you are now up to 8th !!!!!

What an amazing response by everyone that has helped.

Sox's family

We've only just started guys.
Voting finishes on Friday 4th July.
We've now got into the main pack. The wolves will be chasing us.
Thank you all for your wonderful work but the hard bit has now started. Let's really start pulling out all the stops now. £50000 is just round the corner. If we all keep up the pressure we'll do it. C'm on GRF.
I'm proud of you all guys.
Jimmy.

I have been getting all my friends to vote but according to the website, voting ends tomorrow folks.

We have now voted - did have problems voting initially, but followed George's latest link and managed easily

Mo has circulated the link round her entire office, and we have e-mailed it to family & friends alike.

Excellent video

COME ON EVERYONE, LET'S GET GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE UP HIGHER THAN TENTH PLACE ~ IT ONLY TAKES MINUTES TO VOTE. JUST LOOK AT YOUR OWN HOUND AND THINK OF HOW MUCH JOY THEY HAVE BROUGHT YOU ~ THEN REMEMBER THAT THERE ARE 50 OTHER DOGS CURRENTLY WAITING FOR THE CHANCE OF BEING PART OF A LOVING FAMILY TOO .....

Think that`s to actually enter the competition Anji - the closing day for the votes is friday 4th July.
Keep up the good work everyone !!

Entry for your video ends on the 27th June Ally but voting ends on 4th July.
We are now sitting 7th, just a peep behind 6th but just a peep ahead of 8th, 9th, 10th and 11th. One week to go and we've got to pull out all the stops now.
Even teach your grannies to use facebook. Everything is required. We are getting very close but certainly nowhere near safe.
Get in touch with all your friends.
Hurry hurry, 7 days left.
Jimmy and Celia.

don,t do Facebook i do now just voted!Jimmy says you can even teach your grannie to use facebook add grandpa,s.. come on Blue Brazil

We are now in 6th place but let's not get complacent. Come on guys - get all your facebook friends to vote for us.
By the way, thumbs up to my pet shop. I took in a little flyer about GRF and how to vote for us in the competition and the manager said she would make a pile of photocopies and hand them out to customers. (She's got two greyhounds of her own.) So big thanks to Noah's Ark, Granton Road, Edinburgh.

A huge thanks to Noah's Ark pet shop from Jimmy, Celia and all the greyhounds.

Come on GRFers lets ask everyone we know to vote for Greyhound Rescue Fife, lets give it all we have got in the last 3days of this competition.
GRF NEEDS YOUR VOTE

Have shared this on FB every day since our video got entered (think people think that is all I do !! . I have also shared it through our NHS links.

All of our efforts to date have helped put GRF up there with a shout however, I would just reiterate what I have been saying in my FB posts and that is that groups we have jumped above will now be \\\"rallying\\\" their supporters to get voting and so we need to keep our momentum going as well so that we stay where we are

One thing I did notice by accident yesterday, after voting on PC at home I logged on to my tablet at work to find out how things were going (and to re-post !!) and noticed I was able to vote again for GRF !! so may want to try your different devices to see if you can do this as well (can only think this may be due to different internet connections/provider ?).

Lets keep the momentum going, your support can help save greyhounds lives

Alex & Lynne

One thing I did notice by accident yesterday, after voting on PC at home I logged on to my tablet at work to find out how things were going (and to re-post !!) and noticed I was able to vote again for GRF !! so may want to try your different devices to see if you can do this as well (can only think this may be due to different internet connections/provider ?).

I tried this on my phone and, yes, I could vote again. So now not only have you got another granny on Facebook (vowed I never would!!) but also one who's even getting clued in to her phone

Please vote only once in case you put the votes that we have in jeopardy. there are rules for the competition,which I have been trying to access but to no avail,i wouldn't imagine that you could have multiple votes for the same organisation,please be very careful

1 2 3