Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boarding kennels

Hi

We are going away for 2 nights at the end of September and our normal boarding kennels can't take our 4 greys.

Can anyone recommend any other kennels in the Dundee or Perthshire areas?

We would be most grateful for any recommendations.

Thanks

Elaine & Steve

Re: Boarding kennels

Karen has Mikey a Greyhound from G.R.F and does home boarding she is in Crossgates near Dunfermline.

Karen is a friendly person and is great with the dogs.

She has had a few home boarders now and the pictures on Facebook show them all being spoilt rotten.

Karen was at the Dog show if you were there you may have seen her.

Not sure if she can take four though!!!

Karens Canines on Facebook

Karens Canines website

Hope that helps

George

I used karen for misty for two nights. Would recommend her, I am pretty sure misty did not miss me.

My two have stayed in Milton Mill Kennels, on the farm just past the Abernyte Antiques Centre.

It's quite small - I think they only take about a dozen dogs - and the people are very nice. If you do need kennels they'd be worth contacting.

Hi

Thanks for you replies. Would love to have had Karen looking after them but I'm pretty sure she can only take 3 hounds. The lady at Milton Mill was lovely but unable to take them on the dates we needed.

Have got them booked in to the kennels 5 mins away. Will be going to do an inspection first tho!!

Thanks again

Elaine & Steve

I think Pat and Kaz have used the ones between Invergowrie and Longforgan on the main road. They're back from hols this weekend if you wanted to ask them what they thought.

Michele

Hi

I've used Waggytails at Guthrie for my four. Chris is really good with the dogs and he has open runs he lets them out in to exercise. www.waggytails.org
if you want to have a look