Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hounds rehomed

Great to see that there have been some greyhounds rehomed recently after such a long time without much movement.

Lets all hope this continues ..... lets keep promoting GRF wherever we can folks!

Love to Celia and Jimmy and all the hounds and helpers

Kaz & Pat
Ace & Jade

Re: Hounds rehomed

Thank you Kaz and Pat.
Yes, things are going OK at the moment.
Jimmy and Celia.

Delighted to see Ikey and Iris get a home (I assume some lucky person got both of them?) and Dan! I had massive soft spot for Dan and am so happy he's got a couch!

Yes, it's great to see rehoming take an upturn, and some tricky paired homings as well as some old timers. Congratulations.
I'm also relieved to note that your Billies and your Ladies are different colours or it could all get very confusing

Yes. Ikey and Iris went out together.
Yes Marion we now have Billie White and Billy Black.

Hi! My partner and I are the lucky people who got to take home Ikey and Iris. It really hasn't taken them long to make themselves thoroughly at home...

Hi Claire,

We were really delighted to see that Ikey & Iris had finally gone to their forever home .. together

I edit the GRF Newsletter, and had featured them a few times in a bid to help find them a home. Will have to start on the next 'couple' now

They certainly look very at home ... where are you and your partner sitting ?!?

We have had Bootsie (the Rover Reporter in the Newsletter) for 2.5 years now, and they have been THE most enjoyable 2.5 years - he is an absolute joy and brings so much love, laughter and happiness to our home.

We hope you will all be very happy together, and that we might meet you at one of the monthly walks in the future.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

OMG - this is typical - they look so content - hope you have lots of happy years together. We are waiting for two new chairs at present but got rid of our old suite a few weeks ago in order to decorate the lounge. We have one sofa bed to sit on, or rather perch on, once Dilly takes the entire middle. Oh well..................

Hi Claire.
Just as we remember them !!!!
Thanks for the fabulous photos.
Please give them both big cuddles from us.
Celia and Jimmy.