Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good news for the Rover Reporter (aka Bootsie):

Our wonderful vet Bob, from Vetrica, 'phoned at 7:30pm to tell us that, our beloved, Bootsie's bloods had come back normal!

We are SO relieved. Pancreatitis can recur, and Bootsie will be on a special diet for life ... no treats.

Still, the main thing is that he is going to be ok ..... thanks to everyone who has sent us their good wishes ... Auntie Celia & Uncle Jimmy's cuddles made all the difference

Susan & Mo xx

Re: Good news for the Rover Reporter (aka Bootsie):

Wonderful news.
We are so very, very, very pleased.
An extra cuddle won't go wrong.
Auntie Celia and Uncle Jimmy. X X .

Hi Susan/ Bootsie

Woohoo clever boy Bootsie. That will be an incredible relief I bet. Change of diet and all will be good.
Bootsie back to being a reporter for next months newsletter please and stop scaring your mums.

Katie

That is just great news and his recovery has been really quick, so you must be feeling so relieved.
Another crisis averted! - we sincerely wish you life on an even keel for a while and look forward to seeing you and the new slim-line Boots soon.
M&Co

Delighted to hear this good news about Bootsie.
x

great news!!! hope to see you around rosyth Bootsie x Missy and Pancho send their love x
ps. Missy says awfy glad its no me as i doooo lurvvvv my treats and raiding the bin

Great news! Love Mac and Maisie XX XX