Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF BOOT SALE.

We are delighted to state that Sainsbury's in Kinross have very kindly chosen GRF as their charitable organisation of the year. The staff there are working wonders for us.
On Sunday 24th August they have organised a boot sale for us. If anyone wants to take a table please let us know. Conversely if you have any unwanted items we would be delighted to receive them at the kennels.
We'd be delighted to see you on the day.
Thank you all.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: GRF BOOT SALE.

Starting time for the boot sale is 9am.

Hi all

I am planning on going along to the kennels on Fri or Sat with stuff for the boot sale. If anyone from the Levenmouth/Cupar/East Fife area has anything to go along I would be happy to take it with me, depending on size/volume.

Drop me an email and we can take it from there.

Cheers
Moira

Hi me and carole will be there with stuff from our home for grf.....Ill probably come home with just as much as i went with

Myself, Pat, Michelle and Nic will be having a table at the boot fair and Pat will pick up anything dropped off at the kennels on the Saturday afternoon

Kaz

till what time are you in the kennels on Friday? I have got some stuff but would have to come after school cause Jan comes home for the lunch so I wouldn't have time to come during the day

Monika

Hi Monika.
We will be near Tilli around 1pm tomorrow so we could save you a journey if that helps. If that is OK could you please remind us of your street and house number please ?
Thanks for your kind help.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia,

I wont be probably at home yet as I have got appointment at the bank at 12 in Stirling but I could label the stuff and leave it in my shed in a bag. You know when you park at the Co-op car park (pet shop street) my gate is second from the left (the next door have got a big extension), if that's ok with you. I have got some doggy clothes (new ones, never used, I made them).
I will try to be home as quick as I can.

16 Stirling Street
Tillicoultry

by the way that is no my dog, it is a model ( so just for you to see it on dog, our Floyd is rubbish on the catwalk )

photo svetrik2_zps24a47704.jpg

Hi Monika.
We're very sorry that we missed you today but thank you very much indeed for the lovely things for our boot sale.
Big cuddles to Floyd and Jess.
Celia and Jimmy.

Hi, I got home just before two so must have just miss you, it is a shame as I haven't seen you for long time but I already rescheduled the appointment I had today once so I did need to go. I hope you can use the stuff, sometimes I cannot sleep so I just knit. Good luck with the boot sale, hope lots of pennies will be raised.

Glad you did not get injured when you opened our shed as it needs spring clean out

Thank you for all your help Monika.
Compared to my shed yours is perfection.
Jimmy.

Myself, Pat, Michelle and Nic rang the boot fair stall at Sainsbury's at Kinross today. We had a great day and raised a large sum for GRF.

Thanks to the few GRF folk who popped by

Kaz

Thank you Kaz, Pat, Michele and Nic and all the others who made it such a good day for the dogs.
Thanks too to Sainsburys staff who allowed us to have the boot sale and also for all their help on the day.
Celia and Jimmy.

Here is a picture of the GRF stall at the Sainsburys bootsale?
It shows Celia with Pat and Kaz.

Sainsbury's boot sale