Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
R.I.P. Pepe

Pepe slipped away very peacefully and quietly at 10.00 this morning, helped out of his suffering by our great vet, Chris Sawyer.

The probable cause, as I had sadly suspected, was a bone cancer tumour on his spine.

I am crying as I type, but these tears are for our loss of a wonderful, joyous member of our family. We have nothing but relief that Pepe has no need to fear any movement any more.

We have nothing but fabulous memories of his huge, quirky character, the warmth, fun and love he brought when he came from Celia and Jimmy, one cold, wet, windy day, back in February 2007.

A light went out of our lives this morning, but every time I look up at the stars I will see him shining on as he races endlessly through the sky.

Thank you to everyone who sent their good wishes, they meant a lot.

Take care,

Jenni and Graham

Re: R.I.P. Pepe

R.I.P. Pepe Lucky ones page 12 (10th Feb 2007)

Thinking of you at this sad time

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Run free Pepe.
Our thoughts are with you at this trying time.

Oh Jenni & Graham ... we are so very, very sorry for your loss.

Our wonderful dogs bring us so much joy, love and happiness and, very quickly, become part of our family ~ you have lost a member of your family today.

Run free, over the Rainbow Bridge, sweet boy ...

You are all in our thoughts,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

So sorry for your loss.

Very sorry to hear your beloved Pepe has passed away.

So sorry...Happy memories....X

Oh dear. Jenni and Graham we are so very, very sorry and sad to hear that dear Pepe has died. We loved him as well when he was with us. We remember very clearly the night we delivered him to you. We also remember very clearly on our way home saying that Pepe had found a wonderful home. We can truly say that we were not mistaken.
Thank you for taking him into your home and giving him 7 years of love and affection. He knew something that many greyhounds never experience.
Don't think about today. Think about the thousands of happy days that you had together.
Run free dearest black boy. Your back is fine once again.
Jenni and Graham, you have our heartfelt sympathy.
Jimmy and Celia.

I am so so sorry Jenni - I did not see this when I made my last post. This is so sad and our thoughts are with you, I know how we felt (and still feel) losing our precious girl last year. Maybe Pepe will see Annie at the other side of Rainbow Bridge. Our love to you all. Xxx

So very sorry for your loss. He will always be a part of you and you will think of him often. We still think about Booker every day, but although we still miss him, it is now happy memories. (This month GRF Calendar) Our thoughts are with you.

Greg & Nicolai

Such sad news about Pepe. Thinking of you all. x

So very sorry to hear about Pepe. Thinking of you all.
x

so sorry to hear this
my thoughts are with you all

Run Free dear Pepe

Thinking of you all

Kaz and Pat Brundell
Ace and Jade xx