Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Would you like to help us help the G.R.F. Homeless hounds?

Would you like to help us help the G.R.F. Homeless hounds?

Kevin Cockburn is offering this glass artwork for a reduced cost of £450 the original price was £900 and he is donating the sale proceeds to Greyhound Rescue Fife.

To date we have raised £90 towards our goal of £450 to buy this glass artwork for the Greyhound Rescue Fife kennels. If we achieve our goal the kennels will have the artwork displayed and we are helping all the homeless hounds as the £450 would feed the dogs for a month. That sounds like a win- win for the Homeless Hounds to us!!!

If you are interested in helping us help the Homeless Hounds we would be delighted if you could donate a little to our little campaign.

We are taking donations by PayPal and you wold be paying to and Moira McMillan and Susan Mitchell who produce our G.R.F. newsletter they own the famous Bootsie the Rover Reporter for the G.R.F. newsletter

PAYPAL PAYMENT TO
bobbynetherland@dsl.pipex.com
It will show up as Moira's name (McMillan)

Every pound we raise will go to the Homeless Hounds and if we do not reach the £450 needed for the Glass Artwork we will donate all the money to Celia and Jimmy and the Homeless Hounds meaning they will benefit with your kind donations even if we do not reach our £450 goal.

Thanks in advance for your support

George, Morag, Billy & Lassie

Susan, Moira & Bootsie

Thanks to kevin Cockburn Glass for supporting G.R.F please look at his
Facebook page thanks. Cockburn Glass

Re: Would you like to help us help the G.R.F. Homeless hounds?

Hi guys
Please humour me and help me get my head around your post.
The glass is to cost £450, the glass will be purchased for the kennels.
Where does the £450 come from that is going to be donated to the kennels.

Does it mean that Kevin will be giving the glass and the money to the kennels and he gets nothing?

David

Hi David and Nova,

Kevin is selling the Glass Artwork and he wants all the money to go directly to Greyhound Rescue Fife once it is collected.

Kevin has Greyhounds from G.R.F. and is another one who will do what he can for the homeless hounds.

Kevin advertised it for sale on Facebook and we thought we could try and collect the money to buy it for the kennels. The kennels can display the Glass Artwork and the proceeds of the sale will help the Homeless Hounds.

So Kevin is getting nothing from the sale!!! Which is very generous of him!!!

Hope that helps to answer your question.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

I think this is a great idea,anything that helps our dogs is ok by me.
I will donate £20 and hope that others follow and realise this sum of money for GRF. Thanks Kevin for donating these glass art pieces to Greyhound Rescue Fife.
Bert McCurdy

Thank you Bert for you support.

As the saying goes every little helps

Thanks again

George, Morag

Billy & Lassie

Many thanks Bert - got your donation

We're now up to £110.00 .... come on guys !!!!!!

All the best,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Hi Folks.
Celia, Jimmy and the homeless hounds appreciate very much what you are doing and we thank you all for your kindness and your work.
A special thanks too, to Kevin, for donating his lovely artwork and the funds to the homeless dogs - thank you Kevin.

Thanks for the explanation, makes perfect sense now.

The glass has now been donated to Celia and Jimmy and thanks to those that helped by donating towards the Glass and also Cockburn Glass for offering the glass in the first place!!!

Tommy now Prince Turner got re-homed at the same time to Kevin the creator of the Glass artwork. The Glass could not be hung in the kennel block due to health and safety reasons. Thanks again everyone.

The Glass Artwork

Prince Turner (Tommy)