Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAINSBURYS KINROSS BAG PACK

Hi Folks.
Sainsburys in Kinross have invited us to do a bag pack in the store on Saturday 13th September. The time would be 12 noon to 4pm.
We of course need volunteers to pack at the checkouts.
If anyone who could kindly help please post here on our forum. We'd be delighted if you can manage, thank you. Remember, the more tills manned the more money will arrive for the dogs. If we got enough volunteers we are allowed to continue the bag pack on Sunday, also from 12 noon to 4pm.
The staff on Sunday are also doing a sponsored nine hour cycle run for our dogs so let's show the staff that we appreciate their efforts by turning up for the bag packs.
The cyclists would like to know how much sponsorship GRF have collected for the dogs so if you have obtained sponsors could you please tell us how much you have collected.
The store is giving us a fantastic chance to collect for our dogs. Please don't let the chance slip.
Thank you all in anticipation.
Jimmy and Celia.

Re: SAINSBURYS KINROSS BAG PACK

Just to confirm as discussed today I will cover a till (hopefully assisted by Murray).

I can't do Saturday but I could do Sunday if that goes ahead.

Chris is on call but will try to get childcare.
I will know tomorrow.

I will actually only be able to do 12 - 2pm on Saturday, maybe someone could do 2 - 4pm?

I won't be able to leave Edinburgh until 12.15 so I could do the 2-4 shift.

I will get the 11am bus and do 12 till 2 or maybe longer on Saturday.

I will be able to help out tomorrow

Hi Folks.
Not many people on Sunday .
Remember every till manned raises about £60 for our dogs.
Sainsburys have kindly given us a wonderful chance.
Jimmy.