Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 CALENDARS

Anyone interested in calendars for 2015? We normally produce a wall and a desk calendar. The production of both calendars is paid for by sponsors which means 100% of the money raised goes to the homeless hounds.
Sponsorship for the wall calendar was ?£35 last year and for the desk ?£15/£20. If you or your company or Boss are interested in sponsoring the calendar please get in contact. I am waiting for prices from the printer and no doubt costs have gone up.
If you'd like to submit photos for possible inclusion please mail them to me marfykiwi@sky.com

Thanks,
Michele

Re: 2015 CALENDARS

can we book September on both please , will give you the money at the weekend.

Hi Michele, happy to help again in any way :-)

Will chat to the 'usual suspects', and see if I can get some sponsorship.

Please can we have January on the wall calendar if possible ....

Susan xx

2015 CALENDARS
DESK CALENDARS- sponsorship for the desk calendar is £20 which entitles you to your choice of photo appearing on the cover or month of your choice (subject to availability; May and Sept are already reserved).

WALL CALENDAR- sponsorship for the cover of the wall calender will be £55 and for the months £35. If you are a business we will include your logo/ contact details on the sponsored month (unavailable on the cover). We hope to get as many business sponsors as possible for this calendar as it enables people to freely submit their photos without the need for them sponsoring a page. If you have a dog related business this guarantees you a totally relevant audience and we only include one business type per "catchment area"

Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks, Frodo Arrigal