Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MONTHLY WALK AT THE SILVER SANDS IN ABERDOUR.

Com'on folks - this is the penultimate walk of 2014 - only one more guaranteed. Lets make it a good one.
It leaves the top car park ( before you go through the gate and go downhill ). It starts at 11am. This is the walk with the absolutely stunning views of the Forth estuary. On a nice day it is fantastic.
Remember doggies to keep your humans on leads and ask them to pickupdapoo.
We hope to see lots and lots of you there.
Remember Sainsburys Kinross are also holding a boot sale for us on Sunday at their store car park at 10am. You might even catch the end of it as well.
Jimmy and Celia.

Re: MONTHLY WALK AT THE SILVER SANDS IN ABERDOUR.

Hope everyone has a good walk on Sunday.

We will not be there as we will be having the boot fare table at Sainsbury's Kinross so if anyone can make it there after the walk that would be great. It's not only an opportunity to raise much needed funds, but also advertises the kennels.

I have made a board showing the homeless hounds and a folder for people to look through, but nothing is a better advert for the greys than lots of dogs there on the day.

So come on all you folk out there. Please support the walk and also the boot fair and Sainsbury's Kinross who have been doing some amazing stuff to raise funds for GRF

Kaz

Re: MONTHLY WALK AT THE SILVER SANDS IN ABERDOUR.

Aw no!!!!! I thought tomorow was the St. Andrews walk!!!! I was gonna bring Bambi across for a while!!!! How did I get that in my head wrong?!?x

Just read that the nov walk is St. Andrews will see how bambi is doing by then and see if we come to that. Aw I'm so disappointed cos she has been a bit perkier this week thought she might enjoy it! Have a good walk everyone!!x