Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: VERY SAD NEWS ABOUT OUR BIG BOY LEO (Droopy's Lion)

Following on to Susann's post if you Google A Dogs last will and testament lots of images come up with similar wording.
Once again sorry for the loss of your Leo (Droopy's Lion)
I posted in the thread Rainbow Bridge Calendar to remember him there as well.

Thinking of you all and hope you get okay when you go to the kennels.

George, Morag

Billy and Lassie

Thank you so much for doing that for us Susan, we really appreciate it.

I just cannot understand why people would not want to adopt a beautiful Greyhound. We are always telling everyone what wonderful and loving pets they make.

They were the main attraction on the ferries, on our caravan holidays with then to the Western Isles each year. This year, they were both surrounded with lots of American tourists, who just loved them and thought they were such magnificent dogs. Everywhere we stopped on holiday, we were surrounded by people wanting to come and stroke them and talk to them. I think the more people that see us out with our Greyhounds, the more will be adopted in the future hopefully.

I do not think we could ever live without a Greyhound in our lives now, no matter how much pain we have to go through, when we lose one.

We send our love to Bootsie and hopes he keeps well in the future. We look after a friend's very large and beautiful 11 year old fawn Greyhound called Harvey, every Sunday to Monday, to give them a break, as his Daddy does not keep very well, due to a stroke. Harvey also has Pancreatitis and nearly died, a few months again. He is also on a low fat diet for life and is now keeping so much better, since going on it. He gives us the most huge welcome when we go to pick him up and can knock us both over with his enthusiasm to go home with us in our Greyhound van. We are no lightweights either!

Thanks again Susan, I am starting to look forward now to the weekend, and seeing all the lovely angels at the kennels. Lots of love from all of us xx

Thank you once again, George, Morag, Billy and Lassie. You have all been very kind to us, in our time of great sadness. We are now starting to look forward to the weekend, after reading "A Dog's Last Will and Testament". It has made us feel so much better, about wanting to adopt another angel. Best wishes, Liz, Richard & Carrie xxxx

1 2