Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pictures from todays walk at Silver Sands, Aberdour

We arrived quite early so we went down to the beach to feel all that lovely soft sand in our paws

Then the walk started from the car park. There were some spectacular views so I've included some pictures of them too;

is that a 70-300mm zoom lens or you just happy to be on a GRF walk???

Re: Pictures from todays walk at Silver Sands, Aberdour

Great pictures Steve. I was too busy wresting my dog to notice the views. Nice to see where I've been!

Brilliant souvenir again Steve.
Thank you for posting them.
Brings the walk back to life.
Jimmy.

Best ever pictures I think, Steve, thank you. It's just a shame the more aged members of my family of greyhounds struggle a bit with a 'proper walk' these days.
We'll be at St Andrews next month and doubtless trailing behind as usual!

Thanks Marion. The old Fuji has been retired to eBay and sold off as spares/repairs and a new Ricoh camera has taken it's place. The eagle eyed might have noticed that the time and date started to appear on the pictures about halfway through - this is because Boss nudged my hand resulting in a change to a menu setting. I think he was getting his revenge for me taking a picture of him with his tongue sticking out!

I thought the Boss tongue was sticking out in a very gentile way (for a greyhound) and was more than compensated by the next stunning photo of him in profile - hasn't he got beautiful eyes!