Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fund Raising

Dear All
Ann and I have booked a space at Kinross Street Market on 29th November
4pm until 7pm. (1)We are looking for donations to make up Xmas hampers.
(2). We are looking for donations of bottles of spirits for our competition.
(3). We are also looking for toiletries, boxes/tins of sweets for our stall.
Please hand all donations in to the kennels.
Regards
Evelyn and Ann.

Re: Fund Raising

Hi Evelyn & Ann, I can give you quite a few new items to sell on your stall and will take them to the kennels when we hopefully go next week. If you need any help on the day, just let me know and I will come over. Does this market run all year and if so, how much does it cost to get a stall, as I have lots and lots of other items I could sell to help the kennel's funds. Liz xx

Hi Evelyn and Ann,
there is a bottle of wine for you at the kennels.

Anyone with a free couple of hours should visit the Kinross Street Market. The main street is closed off and the stalls are on the roadway. Lots of stalls and it was absolutely full of people (ideal for Evelyn and Ann to make some pennies for GRF). Great christmas spirit and get there early if you want to be in with a chance of getting some of the artisan baker's super bread!

Michele

Thank you for the bottle of wine Mitchel ,very much appreciated.

Evelyn and AnnπŸ˜€☺️πŸ˜‰

Hi Liz, Thank you very much for offering your help, Ann and myself would be pleased to have you help on the 29th nov ,we are
Doing a indoor car boot on the 1st nov too , your donations would be appreciated.On the 29th its a xmas market so have to be
Particular what we have on the stall ,as there will be lots of stalls trying to make money in 3hrs this event only started last year
But lots of people attend.
Thanks again Evelyn and Ann😊😊😊

Hi Evelyn and Ann, that is super. I will see you there. How will I find you? Will you have a notice on your stall saying Fife Greyhound Rescue? Do you know where we could park near the market? Where are you doing the car boot about and what time is it at? We live in Glenkinchie in East Lothian, so will need to look on Google Maps for directions. We are going to the kennels this Saturday, to hopefully adopt another Greyhound, so we will leave our donations there for you, if that is ok with you. I will put our donations for the market and car boot in separate boxes for you. Best wishes, Liz, Richard & Carrie xxx

I will leave some toiletries and sweets for you at Baltree when I am there on Friday.

Hi, I am leaving some things for the hamper, some toletries and stuff that you maybe able to sell at the stall in kinross, at the kennels tomorrow. Also a few bits for next car boot sale linda

Hi Linda,
Thank you will pick up next tues as I am on holiday this week.
Thanks again Evelyn and Ann πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„

Hi Sheila
Thank you Sheila for donations we will pick up next week as I am on holiday this week
Thanks again

Evelyn and Ann 😊☺️πŸ˜€

Hi LIz,
Firstly Thank you for your donations,yes we will have a sign,sorry don't know yet where to park later maybe.
Market opposite the Green hotel the Muirs from 4pm till 7pm last year was extremely cold.
Thank you again

Evelyn and Ann😊☺️πŸ˜‰