Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANNIE

Reading the sad news about Leo reminds me that after 18 months now after losing Annie we still have a terrible sadness. When dad died on a few weeks earlier I summoned up the strength to scatter his remains beside our beloved pet collie Craig who passed in 2002. I wanted Annie to be with them but Gary just cannot bear to part with her even now. However, we have discovered a company "Ashes to Glass" which makes beautiful jewellery from cremated remains. Garys Christmas gift this year will be a signet ring from Annie, I will retain enough should I decide that I too wish to do this in the future, but hopefully then Annie can go to be with her "grand dad". Although a considered purchase, this is a lovely way to have a permanent reminder of the love we had, and have, for that wonderful creature.

Re: ANNIE

Hello Isobel, Thanks for the information, I must have a look on their website. What a lovely thing to do with some of Leo's ashes, once they are returned to us. We are like your husband, we cannot bear to part with his ashes and want to keep them with us forever. Liz and Richard - Leo's Mummy and Daddy.