Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bugg's Christmas Hounds- Fundraising for GRF

Bugg's Hounds photo buggshoundsbox_zps56c2298f.jpg

Arriving soon, 25 hounds selling at £4 each with a massive £2.50 from each hound going to GRF funds.

Re: Bugg's Christmas Hounds- Fundraising for GRF

Very nice! If you have a black one, a black and white one and a red one we'll take them, and we'll take another black one and another red one while we're at it

Hi Michelle, can we buy a white one with a red bow, like the last one and also a grey one with the blue bow, like the first one and a fawn one, like the second last one on the bottom row. How do we pay for them?

Hi Liz,
whereabouts are you? We can leave them at the kennels or we will be at the November. We're in Dundee. I will set aside those hounds for you when they arrive :-)

Thanks,
Michele

Hi Michele,

LOVE these

Could we have two please ... black if possible, but we'll take anything !!!

Just about to e-mail you photo of Bootsie for cover of wall calendar ... you could maybe confirm that you get it ok.

Many thanks,
Susan xxx

Hi Michele,

I would love to buy one please. A black one would be lovely (I like the one with stars shown in the picture - it looks like Kitty!), but if not available I would be happy with either white or cream. How and when do you like payment to be made?

Best, Jo Goss

Glad you are liking the Christmas Hounds......me little Patterdale Terrier paws have nearly dropped off over the last few days with all the sewing, but we are very glad to be helping the homeless hounds.
Lots of love to all you fabulous people
Buggs and Alison

Hi Michelle, we are at Glenkinchie in East Lothian, so quite far away. We are going to the kennels this Saturday, but if they are not here by then, or you cannot make there by then, I will just get them in November, if that is ok with you. Thanks, Liz.

Hi Liz,

Mo's family live in East Lothian, so we could arrange something if needs be Her nephew actually worked at the Distillery, as a guide, for some time before he joined the Foreign Office!

Good luck on Saturday - we look forward to hearing how things go.

Susan x

Hi Michele,
Further to my earlier query re collection and payment, I live way up north in Moray. I would naturally expect to pay extra for postage if you are doing things that way. Otherwise, I will be down in the area in mid-November for a meeting, and could pick my Christmas hound up at the kennel either on my way down during the afternoon of Friday 14th or late morning on Sunday 16th on my way home again.
If you would prefer to post it to me please email me at jogoss123@btinternet.com and I can send you my address. Whatever works best for you
Best, Jo

Hi Michele, could we order 3 black and 2 brown hounds please. Let us know how we can pay for them.we could collect them at the kennels any time.Thanks

I've noted everyone's orders so when the hounds arrive they can be sorted. I'm away next week so Pat and Kaz will kennel and feed them in my absence lol. 30 have been posted and they will for sale at the November walk. We're happy to leave orders at the kennels (cash earmarked for Michele is fine) or will post. Buggs aka Alison will make more if needed and has a great range of her creations for sale on Facebook. Bugg's Felt Friends is the page. I'll contact you all individually when I get back.

Thanks,
Michele

Hi everyone.

The Christmas Hounds have arrived and are very well behaved so far. lol

I have sorted out the ones already ordered and emailed everyone where needed.
We will take the remainder to the walk at St Andrews

If you still want to order some then please do so by emailing me
kbrundell@btinternet.com.

Please note - we have no black ones left - if only that were true for the dogs in the kennels!!!

Regards
Kaz

Very good point re the black hounds Kaz ......

Susan x

Re: Black Hounds

The fact that you have no black Bugg's Hounds left surely reflects that a great many people have already rehomed black hounds from GRF, so it is something to celebrate. Every greyhound rescue I've known finds black dogs hardest to rehome and GRF have a great rehoming record for them (I wonder why Celia?). I reckon the RGT probably take this into account when allocating dogs.
Jock is my first black greyhound and a complete joy but, when this wee invalid snuggled in behind me on the famous GRF sofa and stole my heart, I wouldn't have cared what colour he was.

Hi all

After selling most of the hound heads at the walk today, we only have a few left so if anyone wants one please let me know asap

kbrundell@btinternet.com

Cheers

Kaz

We actually only have two brown hounds heads left.

If anyone wants more or different colours, please let myself or Michelle know and we should be able to order them especially for you

Thanks

Kaz

Hi Kat

If it were possible to get another 3 black heads with tartan trim, I'd be delighted - they are FABULOUS

Will be in Dundee to collect calendars from Michele & Nic, so could collect felt heads at the same time - no rush, they're for Christmas

Thanks,
Susan xx

Hi Susan

I am sure Michelle will read this post but will email her anyway and ask her to order them for you. She will let you know when they arrive

Thanks

Kaz

Update on the hound heads

We only have two black and two brown ones left so get in quick if you want them

Kaz

We'd like 2 black if possible ....

Susan x

Hi Susan

Michelle has got black hound heads for you which you asked for but if you want these two as well that is no problem. I will be seeing Michelle at some point this week when the calendars are in so can give them to her if you want them.

Thanks
Kaz

Yes, will happily take the 4, thanks

Will collect from Michele, along with calendars, and pay her then

Thanks Kaz.

Susan x

No problem Susan - will give them to Michelle when I see her

Cheers
Kaz

ORDERS STILL BEING TAKEN FOR THESE

If anyone is still interested in ordering different colours please get in contact. Alison makes a wide variety of dogs. If you're on Facebook have a look at her page Buggs' Felt Friends. If you're not I am happy to forward you any photos.

Thanks,
Michele

Re: ORDERS STILL BEING TAKEN FOR THESE

I'm lost as to how many of these you have for me - will take whatever you have!

Susan xx

I am also a bit confused. I do have two black ones here with tartan ribbon so will save them for you if you want them

See you Sunday Susan

Kaz

Thanks Kaz ... I think I ordered three and said I'd take the 2 you had left, which would be 5 - will have whatever you can give me (within reason!).

See you Sunday xx