Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NEW GRF MUGS available now

Two new designs of mugs are now available. Cost £4.99 each. There are 17 of each design available so if sadly you are on Santa's naughty list they will be on sale at the November walk and we can also leave them at the kennels. Feel free to reserve your mug in this thread. Each mug comes in its own box for easy Christmas wrapping (blatant advertising )

Design 1:

mug1 photo MUG1_zps48992be9.jpg
mug1a photo MUG1A_zpsacb35f90.jpg

Re: NEW GRF MUGS available now

Design 2:
 photo MUG2_zps7ee7735c.jpg
mug2a photo MUG2A_zpsab88d772.jpg

Hi Michele,

Please may we have six of Design 2 (the ones with the World Changing for that one greyhound).

That's Christmas sorted !!!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks,
Susan xxx

Hi Susan

Pat and I actually have the mugs here. Do you want to pick them up at the November walk?

I will put them aside for you

Thanks

Kaz

If anyone wants to order these and will not be at the November walk, you can pay for them on paypal to pat7826@hotmail.co.uk. We will post them to you but you will need to add £1 per mug to the payment.

Ta

Kaz

Thanks Kaz, that's great - will see you in St. Andrews!

Heading up to the Kennels today, and will leave a box of bits & pieces for your next car boot.

Susan.

Thanks Susan

Will put the mugs aside for you

Kaz

Hi,

These are lovely, and I would like one of each design please. Owing to distance I can't come on the monthly walks, much as I would like to, so will order via PayPal, and would be grateful if they could be sent to me.
Best, Jo Goss

Hi Jo
That is no problem but please do not pay yet. We are posting two out tomorrow so will then know what the postage cost would be. I will let you know

Regards
Kaz

Could I please have one of each design? Hopefully we will be on the November walk and will pick them up then.

Hi Jess

No problem. Will take them to St Andrews

Kaz

Hi Michele,

Lovely mugs. Can we please have one of each design and if you have any left can we please have two of the hounds made by Buggs and Alison. We hope to be at St Andrews and can pick these up then. Thanks. Jackie

Hi Michelle, If possible can I have one of each design please. Would need them posted out and understand postage is still being calculated. Will I buy them via paypal and then pay the extra or wait until postage is known then pay for them? Whichever way is easiest for you? Unfortunately due to distance we are unable to come to walks with Megan but maybe one day!

Hi Jackie

The mugs and heads are with me at the moment, will sort them out and take them to St Andrews with us

Regards
Kaz

Hi Elinor

I have the mugs and am happy to post them to you. We have two going out today so should know the postage costs this evening.

Can you email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com with your paypal address, I can then send you an invoice with the postage costs which will be the easiest way to pay. Then I can get them in the post to you

Kaz

RE MUGS

The mugs are selling fast but we have ordered more.

If anyone wants them please email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com

If you want them posted, then let me know how many you want. I will then send you an invoice to pay by paypal, or will give you details of where to send a cheque.

If you are going to St Andrews we can take them with us and you can pick up on the day.

We can also leave them at the kennels but do not go down that often. Husband Pat is going down on Thursday but we may not have many left from the first batch to leave down there.

As I said, more are ordered and should be in at the end of next week.

Thanks all for your support

Regards,

Kaz and Pat

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for reply. We also want to buy some bricks and will sort this out with you at St Andrews on 2nd.

Jackie, Alan and Blue

No problem Jackie.

Will add your order to my list for St Andrews

Kaz

Hi All

Our second delivery of mugs have been received so there will be plenty to buy at the November walk.

Kaz

Hi Kaz,

Have already ordered 6 of Design 2 ... would it be possible to have another 4 please, making a total of 10 = £49.90

Also, we have two black felt heads ordered = £8.00

Plus Bootsie's brick = £10.00

So, total due = £67.90

Will give you this, in cash, at the November walk if that's ok .....

Also have Calendar money (x 4) for Michele

Just off to get a second mortgage .... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan x

No problem Susan

See you there

Kaz x

Could I order 1 of each style please. Not sure if I will make next walk but I could give money to jimmy in advance in case I am not there thanks linda spinks

No problem Linda.

Give the money to Jimmy and we will take your mugs to the walk, then if you are not there Jimmy can take them back to the kennels for you.

Cheers
Kaz

Thanks linda☺

Hi Linda

Your mugs are with Jimmy at the kennels.

Regards
Kaz

Thanks 🐾

We still have mugs of both design available.

I am happy to post them with an additional postage charge

Email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com

You can pay by paypal or cheque

Regards
Kaz