Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
" BUY A BRICK FUND "

Hi Folks.
With the kennel refurbishment imminent Celia and I would like to thank Kaz, Pat, Michele and Nic for all the hard work that they are putting into helping to raise funds for the work required. If everyone who rehomed a dog from us bought a brick we'd raise £8000 and if they each got a friend then we'd easily complete the work so let's help the four people who are putting so much effort into it.
Once the work is complete there could be no repeat of the recent tragedy where all the dogs died in the Manchester rescue centre. Remember our kennels are wooden.
Come on, be a brick and buy a brick,
A few more should do the trick.
Jimmy.

Re: " BUY A BRICK FUND "

Thanks Jimmy

Kaz, Pat, Michelle and Nic

And the five hounds we have between us

Well Jimmy Fernie, is there no end to your talents? Who could resist such poetry....
Once all the bricks have been bought, there will be Windows to install, so the GRF hounds can post on the forum like some of their rehomed friends do - how cool would that be, and with more possibilities for fund raising.
As Monica's Floyd would say, 'It's just another brick in the wall' but it's a firewall for the safety of the greyhounds, so it's really important.

Hmmm Marion.
When that was a hit I was a teacher !!!! Those were the days .
Never much on poetry - at school the English teacher said I was a great literary writer - - - he said I wrote more litter than the rest of the class put together
Jimmy.

Yes indeed, 'Those were the days my friend' (Mary Hopkins?). When Pink Floyd released 'Brick in the Wall', I was still a student! A lot has flowed under that 'Bridge over troubled water' since then