Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reserve your calendars here :-)

I am just awaiting word from the printers that the calendars are ready. Many thanks to everyone that put forward photos and thanks to all the sponsors. Callum and Elaine have sponsored the cover of the desk calendar in memory of Jake and Kerry- thank you. All production costs have been covered so 100% of sales revenue goes to the homeless hounds.
The desk calendar will be on sale at £5 each and the wall calendar is £7.50- yes, prices same as last year, what a bargain!!!! They will be available from the kennels and we will have some in Dundee. We're happy to post out, just get in contact.

Thanks,
Michele

Re: Reserve your calendars here :-)

Please could I have three desk calendars when they are ready. Please could they be posted to me as I will not be in the area for a while.

Best, Jo

orders already rec'd from:

No problems Jo.

Susan 6 wall
Lisa 4 wall 1 desk
Isobel 4 wall
Agnes 2 wall 1 desk

Re: orders already rec'd from:

1 desk and 2 wall ones please

Hi Michelle

10 wall and 2 desk please.

Also if anyone wants them posted, you can pay via paypal to pat7826@hotmail.co.uk and we will arrange for them to be posted. Please add a pound per calendar to cover postage - if you end up paying too much for postage we can refund it to you

Kaz

Hi, I'd like 2 wall calendars and 4 desk calendars please. I'll need them posted so will arrange payment. Well done and thanks for all your hard work!

Can you reserve us 6 of each please.

I will email you with the address details.

Two of each for me please, Michelle. Thanks.

I'd like one of each please Michele. If the printer gets them done in time, we'll pick them up and settle up with you for everything on Sunday.
We look forward to meeting gentleman Blue!
Marion & Co

1 desk and 3 wall for us please

Please post out 3 wall calendars to me. Email me if you need my details. Thanks!

Lorin 6 wall
Morag E 1 wall 1 desk
Debbie 5 wall

Hi Michele,could we have one wall calendar please.We can pick it up at the kennels
If that's ok.let us know about payment. thanks paddy wilson.

Could I please have one wall calendar and two desk calendars? Many thanks.

Hi can you reserve one of each please and I,ll pick them up at shelter- thankyou

Hi Michele,

Can we please have one wall calendar and three desk ones. If available we can get them on Sunday but if not can pick up at Baltree. CU tomorrow. Blue is looking forward to meeting your Blue!
Alan Jackie and Blue

Hi Michele,

Can I reserve 2 wall calendars and a desk calendar please? I can pick up from Baltree and give the money to Jimmy.

Many thanks.

Karen (Finn and Ellie)

Could I have 2 desk calendars please. I should be at walk tomorrow thanks linda spinks

Sadly the calendars are not ready for tomorrow. Please continue to leave any orders on this thread and we'll let you know when they are ready.

Thanks

Hi Michele,
Can I please reserve 1 desk calendar and 2 wall calendars please and can they be posted out too.
Many thanks
Elaine,Callum,the wondrous Billy and Muck

Hi Michelle
Can I reserve 6 of the calendars that the photo of Jack and Teigan is in (I think that was the wall calendar, was it?) I can pick up from the kennels on Friday and give Jimmy the money.
Thanks
Sheila

Robbie 2 wall 2 desk

Hi Michelle

Can we order 1 wall and 1 desk calendar please?

Thanks

Elaine, Steve,Lucy, Lama, Poppy & Davie xx

Dylan's mum 1 wall 1 desk PAID
Tiger 1 desk PAID
Harry and Tony 2 wall 1 desk PAID
Bambi ( fan of Frodo and Blue ) 1 wall PAID

Ur throwing in a surprise lucky dip with my calendar tho aren't u?!? Lol Bambi says she doesn't mind which of ur boys she gets in the lucky dip....hee hee!! Thanks for organising the calendars tho appreciate it!x

I am at kennels tomorrow will leave the money for the 2 desk calendars thanks linda

Wendy McFadden
Hi, I'd like 2 wall calendars and 4 desk calendars please. I'll need them posted so will arrange payment. Well done and thanks for all your hard work!

Sorry, can I make it 3 of each instead. Thanks

Will go make payment just now.

Money due and postage paid via PayPal Transaction ID: 5SA69195YU607832W.

Thanks Michele, As the Stevie Wonder of greyhounds, I won't actually get to appreciate how cute I look but Mum says I'm gorgeous. Like Stevie, I also sing rather well, in case you ever wanted to produce a 'Greyhound Aid' single?

Hi Michele

Stuart and I would love a wall calendar if you could put one aside for us. We will collect it from Celia & Jimmy's.

We've not been on the forum for quite a while as we've had some major family illnesses (not us) which have required a lot of our time and other things have had to take a back seat I'm afraid. Thankfully things are looking up now I'm delighted to say. Our greyhound, Megan, we adopted from Celia and Jimmy many years ago is in great shape and we just love her to bits. She's 8 now. Cant believe we've had her all that time!

Many thanks
Looking forward to seeing the calendar - we missed out last year!

Can we order one wall and one desk calendar please Michele. We will pick them up from the kennels on 29th, or possibly before that date, if that is Ok. I have sent you an email about this order, so this is just confirmation. How do we pay for them? Liz & Richard.