Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: orders already rec'd from:

Thanks Michele, As the Stevie Wonder of greyhounds, I won't actually get to appreciate how cute I look but Mum says I'm gorgeous. Like Stevie, I also sing rather well, in case you ever wanted to produce a 'Greyhound Aid' single?

Re: Reserve your calendars here :-)

Hi Michele

Stuart and I would love a wall calendar if you could put one aside for us. We will collect it from Celia & Jimmy's.

We've not been on the forum for quite a while as we've had some major family illnesses (not us) which have required a lot of our time and other things have had to take a back seat I'm afraid. Thankfully things are looking up now I'm delighted to say. Our greyhound, Megan, we adopted from Celia and Jimmy many years ago is in great shape and we just love her to bits. She's 8 now. Cant believe we've had her all that time!

Many thanks
Looking forward to seeing the calendar - we missed out last year!

Re: Reserve your calendars here :-)

Can we order one wall and one desk calendar please Michele. We will pick them up from the kennels on 29th, or possibly before that date, if that is Ok. I have sent you an email about this order, so this is just confirmation. How do we pay for them? Liz & Richard.