Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GRF Super Duper Christmas Hamper Draw

Tickets now on sale for GRF's Super Duper Christmas Hampers Draw. £1 donation/ strip and lots of prizes to be won. Jimmy has tickets on sale at the kennels, we have tickets in Dundee and it is possible to pay by Paypal (please use the sending money to family and friends option)and we will let you know your ticket numbers.

1ST PRIZE- THE ANIMAL LOVERS HAMPER
 photo P1010568_zps313c6b50.jpg

2ND PRIZE- THE LIQUID REFRESHMENT HAMPER
 photo P1010561_zps1b27117f.jpg

3RD PRIZE- THE KIDS HAMPER(A)
 photo P1010566_zps224a3d78.jpg

4TH PRIZE- THE KIDS HAMPER(B)
 photo P1010565_zpse6f824e5.jpg

.....AND THE SMALLER PRIZES
 photo P1010569_zpse6695a9b.jpg

Prizes can be collected from the kennels or Dundee. The draw will be made on 13th December and results posted on the forum. Thanking you in advance for your support

Re: GRF Super Duper Christmas Hamper Draw

Lots of lovely goodies in those hampers and extra prizes so come on guys lets get these tickets selling.

If you want to buy a strip of tickets by paypal, please make the payment to pat7826@hotmail.co.uk and pay via the friends and family option as we do not get charged a fee that way, or you can send me a cheque. Please email me at kbrundell@btinternet.com and I will give you my address.

Rather than post the tickets out to you, we will email you with the ticket numbers and keep them safe here for you in a register of who has bought which tickets.

Jimmy also has raffle tickets at the kennels

Regards
Kaz

Great prizes. I will buy some tickets at Baltree tomorrow.

Hi, just sent paypal for some tickets, please let me know if it worked. Thanks!

Hi Katherine
h
Thanks very much- yes the payment worked. I have emailed you separately with your raffle ticket numbers.

Good luck

Raffle tickets for the hamper are now on sale at the kennels.

Reminder.

Last chance to buy tickets for the GRF Super Duper Christmas Hamper Draw

The draw will be made next Sunday 14th December so if you haven't yet bought any tickets then you need to get them this week

Tickets are on sale at the kennels for £1 a strip or you can contact myself or Michelle and Nic

We can accept payment by paypal (pat7826@hotmail.co.uk) and we will email you back with your ticket numbers.

Regards
Kaz

Hi, where in Dundee are the tickets available to buy?

Fiona B
Hi, where in Dundee are the tickets available to buy?

Hi Fiona, we are in Fintry and Pat n Kaz are in Invergowrie. Email me marfykiwi@sky.com or mobile 07511133903 and we can sort somthing. Thanks,
Michele

I gave Evelyn money for tickets at the Fayre in Kinross then found a load in my purse that I had bought at the kennels - doh! Old age doesn't come itself lol. Oh, and Christine was with me and it didn't dawn on her either (we're the same age).