Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WALL CALENDAR SOLD OUT- MORE ARE BEING PRINTED!

A massive thank you to everyone who has already purchased their wall calendars. The initial print run of 120 has been sold and another 30 have been ordered. If you haven't got your wall calendar please get in contact quickly

Thanks,
Michele

Re: WALL CALENDAR SOLD OUT- MORE ARE BEING PRINTED!

Hi. Michele,
I have mine but if you leave 5 at kennels as the past years I have taken them into work to sell but could not
get them this year, as Jimmy did not have any to spare.
Kind regards
Evelyn.

Hi Michele,
We were planning to pick up the calendars (1 wall 1 desk) we bought at the St Andrews walk from Baltree. Should we wait till the next print run is available?
Marion

Michele, I ordered two wall and two desk calendars. If you're short one wall calendar would do.

I thought I could get them at the December walk, if there is one.
If not, I can come over to Baltree early December.

Hi Marion and Kathleen (and anyone else who pre-ordered calendars) your calendars have been set aside and are at the kennels ( or for locals, with me in Dundee). Kathleen we hope to have wheels tomorrow and will deliver yours. Bambi, Frodo and Blue have yours and Mhairi, will arrange collection at the uni. Bootsie, yours are here beside the wine

Thanks,
Michele

That's very good of you, Michele! I'll be out much of tomorrow and Sunday but they'll probably get though the letter-box.

Thanks Michelle - going up tomorrow with stuff for Evelyn - will collect my calendars then. X

I picked my lot up on Friday and left the money with Jimmy. Lovely calendar - makes a great Christmas present.
Sheila

What is the best way for Bambi and I to collect our selection of your dogs...no I mean calendar then?! lol Whatever is easiest for you I can do! x

Hi Bambi (and Joan)
can you email us your address and we will drop one in one evening as we have another delivery to make.
Thanks,
Frodo and Blue

Hey can we get one please :) xx

Picked up my calendars from Baltree yesterday and they are fab Michele, thank you! I keep all mine as a reminder of all the greyhounds who have found happiness in retirement - actually, I'm in the process of retiring and I'm thinking of asking Celia and Jimmy if they'll have me!

Hi Michelle - can you set aside another 2 for me from the new batch and I will collect from the kennels? I had already texted Jimmy to see if they had arrived and to put 3 aside - think I only need 2 just now. X

Thank you everyone that has posted on here and also emailed me for your kind comments on the calendars.
Marion, I'm the same keeping all the old calendars.
Isobel I will reserve 2 calendars for you. The printers hope to have them ready this week.

Thanks,
Michele

Any update on the arrival of the calendars Michelle? XXX

Isobel
Any update on the arrival of the calendars Michelle? XXX

Awaiting your collection at the kennels Isobel

Thanks Michelle - will get them picked up. X

I cant get the email function to work sorry!! If you send me an email on jonigirl@hotmail.co.uk we could sort something out? I thought I had posted this before but cant find it now sorry!! x

We have lots of calendars and Christmas cards at the kennels.
Jimmy.