Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PARASKEVI EFSTATHIOU.

It is with some sadness that Celia and Jimmy have to announce that we are losing our lovely Greek lady volunteer.
Paraskevi has helped us immensely while she studied at St Andrews University. She has gained her PhD in Solar Energy, making her now Dr Efstathiou, but always Paraskevi to her dear friends at GRF. She is returning to Athens in a few days time.
She is not returning alone however, since she is taking her beloved Blaze with her. She re homed Blaze recently so she will always have a wee part of GRF alongside her. We have to say though that Blaze has had a little problem recently and we hope that he is better in time for the trip.

We all wish her the very best in the future and hope that one day she will return to see us all again.

Good luck Paraskevi and Blaze.

Celia, Jimmy and all your friends at the kennels.

Paraskevi

Celia, Paraskevi and Jimmy.

Re: PARASKEVI EFSTATHIOU.

I had hoped to get over and say goodbye, after meeting Paraskevi at the St Andrews walk, but sadly it looks like I'm too late. It would have been fun to compare notes as I studied biochemistry at St Andrews and graduated a mere 40 years ago! Many congratulations on gaining your PhD.
You and Blaze make the most stunning couple and you clearly earned a special place in the hearts of GRF. I hope the lovely boy is fully recovered in time to travel and send you both my very best wishes for your lives going forward together.

Christine and I met her when we were up at the kennels last weekend to kidnap Bella. What a lovely girl - I'm sure she'll be missed and we wish her (and Blaze) all the best. X

It was lovely talking to you on a couple of the Sunday walks, Paraskevi. You had Blaze with you at St Andrews but I didn't realise he was yours for ever.

Congratulations on your PhD and all the very best in the future.

Truly lovely girl.good luck in everything you do and the doggies will all miss you too

Thank you very much everyone! It was more than a pleasure to volunteer for G.R.F and I do wish I have managed to come across it earlier. I can say that I have made more than just a few good friends there (human and not) and will deeply miss my Sundays there. Thank you for all your good wishes and it is from the bottom of my heart when I say that I will miss all of you and will do my best to be back one way or the other! Hopefully see you soon, all the best to everyone and maaany many rehomings

P.S. Many kisses from Blaze too!

Was lovely to see you & Blaze, in St. Andrews, today Paraskevi

Bootsie was very happy to see Blaze !!!!!!!!

Wishing you both well for the future.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Good luck to you and Blaze for the future Parakevie, as we say in Scotland awe the Best!!
Evelyn and Ann🐾🐾🐾