Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Xmas market stall count up!

Ann and myself counted the takings from xmas stall to-day,amazing sum of £961 raised last night.
Thank you Liz Helen and hubby's. Big thanks to Bert for loaning us his table etc.We could not have done it all
ourselves.
Thank you again to all that gave for our stall .
All who came along spent money on the stall. Kind regards
Evelyn and AnnπŸŽ…πŸŽ…πŸŽ…

Re: Xmas market stall count up!

Wow!
That is a truly amazing amount of money to raise in one evening! It was lovely to meet you today at Baltree and hope to see you again at the St Andrews walk next Sunday.

WOW ..... well done ladies, that's an incredible amount to have raised

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

Truly a fabulous amount of money ,many thanks to Evelyn Ann Liz Helen and menfolk who helped make this a success ,your hard work is appreciated by all at GRF,surely this should be an encouragement to us all, we can all play apart in helping these fantastic dogs
Bert

Well done ladies and gents.

An amazing amount of money raised and as Bert quite rightly said, it just goes to show that with a little effort we can all do more to raise much needed funds

Well done!

That's fabulous - I do so admire you for doing this - it was so damp and dreich there on Saturday so well done for raising such a wonderful sum. If it had been a better day Evelyn, I would have left my brood with you longer - I think they were starting to work their magic on your hubby lol! And top marks to whoever was responsible for the doggie bags - they were full of wonderful items - I was flabbergasted!

Hi Evelyn and Ann and al their helpers.
That is beyond belief !! But no more than you deserved for all the time and work that you put in.
It was a wonderful stall. Jimmy is just very embarrassed that he got the big prize !! Still that ensures prizes for our next events.
Thank you very much for everything from Celia, Jimmy and all the dogs that you have helped. Your efforts are much appreciated.