Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
help, help, help, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

Hi Folks.
Sainsbury's Kinross have very kindly indeed offered us a bag pack on Saturday 13th December and Sunday 14th December from 11am till 4pm. This is a phenomenal opportunity to raise funds for GRF. It is one of the busiest periods of the year and we will never get such a chance ever again as our Charity of the Year status ends in the summer.
We need to man every available till. We are looking for a huge number of volunteers to help. Even if you could only manage one hour it would be fantastic.
Please let us know if and when you could help. We really need lots of helpers.
The more people who come means the less time you need to stand.
Celia and Jimmy.

Re: help, help, help, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.

I'll be able to come for some of the time.
Sheila

I can do all day Sat

I will help put me down where you need me sat or sun let you know about Ann later.

We will help!! The raffle needs to be drawn on the Saturday anyway. Will liase with Michelle and Nic and get back to you

Kaz xx

I can do sat morning linda

Just had a word with my better half and you can put Eion and me down for Saturday afternoon.

Hi Folks.
I've just been informed that Sainsbury's Kinross have changed our bag pack days to Saturday 20th and Sunday 21st December from 11am till 4pm. They will be their busiest days of the year.
Thanks to everyone who has volunteered but could you change to these dates ?
We need lots of volunteers. What an opportunity this is for the homeless dogs.
We desperately need your help. Even for an hour.
Jimmy and Celia.

Hi Celia and Jimmy, I can help on either of those days for a few hours, just let me know when

Hi

I'll be able to come along on the Sunday. Where is the sainsburys in kinross?

I can do Sunday Celia and Jimmy for you,Ann ? she will tell you Tuesday.
Evelyn.

Eion and I will help on the afternoon of the 20th.

I was in Sainsburys this morning talking to the girl that organis" the car boots,she says all the tills will be open,they
Will be very busy that week-end!!!Lots of money for the KENNELS so please HELP Celia and JImmy.
Evelyn.

Thank you folks. I'll see what times suit best. We need at least ten volunteers on the tills all the time.
We need many more. Come on - bring your grannie and her mum and dad if need be. This is a fabulous opportunity.
We know that this is a terribly busy time for you all but if you could even spare an hour, think on the money that could be raised for our homeless greyhounds. Sainsburys is just off the M90 junction 6 in Kinross. No distance from the exit.
Please help us on this one.
Celia and Jimmy.

Regret once again that something is happening on a weekend I am rostered to work. Hope it goes well. Xxx

Jimmy, I think you should put a post about this on the Facebook GRF group pages as not everyone reads this forum.

Tom and I would both be able to help on Sunday 11 - 1. We will have to bring the two kids but they will be able to help out too on tills with us.

If you have enough people for the Sunday let us know as I am sure we can switch things around as won't want to miss the opportunity on the busy shopping days.

Fi

Sorry I won't be able to help with this bag pack. We will be going through to Edinburgh Airport to collect our grandchildren.

I can do 11-1ish on the Sunday if that's any help.

Elaine xx

Hi Folks.
Thank you for your help.
Everything that you suggest will help us since we still need many more volunteers for both days.
Jimmy.

Hi. We can help on Sunday afternoon. There are four of us two adults and a fourteen year old boy and a sixteen year old girl. We will get there as soon as we can get the kids up :).

Hi Celia and Jimmy, Richard and I will come through to Kinross for the bag pack on Saturday afternoon, from 1pm - 4pm. We will have to bring the 3 doggies with us, Carrie, Squeek and Spot, but will take turns to go out and sit with them in the van for a little while, so they don't get too lonely and to make sure they are ok. See you tomorrow, Liz, Richard, Carrie, Squeek and Spot xxxxx

Thank you very much to everybody who is kindly giving up their time to help the homeless greyhounds.
Jimmy and Celia.