Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bob finds a new home.

Just to let everyone know that me and Bob arrived safely back in his new home in Edinburgh. He followed me around like a puppy (albeit an extremely large one!) for the first few hours. After a brush and a cuddle, he scoffed his tea and is now lying sound asleep on his double duvet! He's beautiful, Im an extremely lucky chap to have found him. Thank you to everyone at the retired Greyhound trust in Fife . Will keep you posted on his progress.

Andy

Re: Bob finds a new home.

Glad to hear bob has a new home. He looked so sad in the kennels.🌝

It was a pleasure to meet you at the kennels today,we knew instinctively that you two would hit it off.Bob is a lovely dog so graceful and gentle in fact a true gentleman,we trust that you will have many happy years together.
Bert

Hi Andy.
Thanks for the nice update. We're so glad that the nice big fella' is settling in.
Give him a cuddle from us please.
Jimmy and Celia.

Andy, I think your Bob would make a beautiful couple with Gypsy! Look at her! That would be a perfect match!

Hi Guys, sorry for not replying sooner. I did actually consider asking to see Gypsy when I first went to the centre! Then the first doggie I was introduced was "Big Bob"...the rest is history. Gypsy looks beautiful though, I hope things are working out for you.

Andy