Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For Bert McCurdy

Hi Bert, I was at the kennels on Sunday and was looking for a fleece kennel jacket for Jack, I had a hunt about in the boxes that were sitting in the kitchen and found a knitted 'greyhound sweater' which seems to be big enough for the horse!No one had any idea how much this would be, so if you have any idea can you let me know and I will drop the money off when Im down on Christmas Day. Thanks, Averil

Re: For Bert McCurdy

Hi Averil
Ithink that the greyhound sweater was very kindly donated to us but if you would" buy a brick "to help the kennel refurb. then iam quite sure that no one would have any objections to you having the sweater.

Re: For Bert McCurdy

I'm happy to do that Bert, apart from the fact that the jumper was too tight round his chest its perfect for cold nights. I did a bit of snipping and reshaping and its great now, it had acted a bit like a straight jacket round the front, stopped him jumping around like a lunatic so it was no bad thing, even if he did get an unnecessary dose of loxicam because I thought I'd let him run too much at the kennels on Sunday!