Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAINSBURYS BAG PACK TOTAL COLLECTED.

Hi Guys.
The management at Sainsburys Kinross store have informed us that the total collected over the two days bag pack is a magnificent £1234 !!!!!!
That is wonderful news and we thank all our folks who gave up their time and travelled near and far to make this possible. If you hadn't turned up the homeless dogs would have lost a great deal of funding.
We also thank the management and staff at Sainsburys for all their kind help, not only for the bag pack, but also for their assistance throughout the year.
Thank you all and we wish you the Happiest of New Years.
Celia, Jimmy and all the dogs.

Re: SAINSBURYS BAG PACK TOTAL COLLECTED.

Fantastic - what a wonderful amount raised. Thanks to all of you who turned up over the two days and helped us with the bag pack - and the Sainsbury's staff are so kind and helpful.

Well done everyone!!

Wonderful total. People were just so generous. Even when they didn't want us to pack their stuff, they still put something in the collecting tin.

Excellent total for little effort on our part!! Thanks to Sainsburys and the people who put money in the tins.
Evelyn and Malcolm
Happy New Year to all.🔔🔔🔔

Well done everyone. That's great news!!

I had no idea that bag packing could raise so much money, even at Christmas time. I never take cash to the supermarket so I'd be useless. No wonder you were keen to man the tills and what an amazing result!
I have been a bit anti-Sainsbury's since a friend who held a senior QA position at head office was made redundant without notice, which affected her very badly, as she had been a totally loyal employee for years.
I can see I shall have to revise my clearly narrow-minded judgement.