Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baby Bungee

What a cute pup! How did he find his way to GRF in the bleak mid-winter? It's great (and hardly surprising) that the wee man was rehomed so quickly.

Re: Baby Bungee

What a wee cutie. Someone has had the best Christmas present ever! I wish it had been me. I was not allowed to adopt any more at the moment - said Richard!!! Have a wonderful life little Bungee. Keep in touch with all of us. Lots of love, Liz, naughty Richard, Carrie, Squeek and Spot xxxxx

Re: Baby Bungee

Liz
What a wee cutie. Someone has had the best Christmas present ever! I wish it had been me. I was not allowed to adopt any more at the moment - said Richard!!! Have a wonderful life little Bungee. Keep in touch with all of us. Lots of love, Liz, naughty Richard, Carrie, Squeek and Spot xxxxx

I'm surprised Richard said 'at the moment'. Sounds hopeful . Anyway Carrie, Sqeek and Spot are so well behaved together, they are a credit to you both. I saw them at the Christmas Fair and thought they were brilliant ambassadors for GRF. Needless to say Mac and Maisie were left at home