Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Danny

The wee man seems to have been lost from the lucky ones page but has not appeared back on the rehoming page. Hope this is just an error and not something more ominous?

Re: Danny

I can see him on my computer as needing a home.

Hi Marion.
Danny is back in the kennels.
The family say that he is perfect, but they have discovered that a dog does not fit into their lifestyle.
Jimmy.

Poor Danny .... why do people take dogs in the first place - do they think they are getting a fluffy toy that they can stick out the way when it suits them?

Greyhounds, indeed any dog, need love, attention and patience.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Susan.

"The family say that he is perfect, but they have discovered that a dog does not fit into their lifestyle."

Well, when people decide to home a dog, they should know their lifestyle is going to change... a least a bit. When you add something new to your life, it is never going to be the same. It is logical. It is a shame they did not know about it when deciding to adopt an animal!

Makes my blood boil!!!!!

Poor lad

To be honest, I'm glad he is safe back at the kennels, it will give him the opportunity to be rehomed to someone who does have time for him rather than be left in a home that doesnt really want him.

That's brilliant, did they think he was gonna to walk himself?