Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jackie & Jen

I am so happy to see Jackie and Jen on the Lucky Ones page. I hope they have found a wonderful home together.

Re: Jackie & Jen

That is WONDERFUL news

We are SOOOOOO happy for them ~ they stole all our hearts at the dog show back in May, when they won the 'best family of dogs', and we are amazed that it has taken so long for them to find their forever home.

Whoever has re-homed these two beautiful little girls, please keep us posted as to how they're settling in

All the very best to you all,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Hi all,

I've adopted Jackie and Jen. Now called Isis and Anuket and living in Edinburgh. (My boys are into the Egyptians and think they look like sphinxes!) lol.
They seem to have settled in very well- slept all night, totally housetrained, easy to walk. Went to the Just Dogs shop in Stockbridge yesterday to get them some coats and discovered GRF is their charity of the month so we got a big welcome. Currently stuck together fast asleep on a fur rug on the sofa....ah it's a dog's life.

Best
Lisa.

Thanks for posting, Lisa. I was hoping they had settled in well. We may meet out walking greys at some point because I quite often bring Jack or Teigan up your road. Love the names by the way!

Great- will look out for you!

Hi lisa welcome to the world of greyhounds they are beautiful girls, i adopte girlie, now willow page 74 of the lucky ones , wish u all the luck and love .gill xx

Thank you. :-)
Willow is lovely! All still going well at this end.

It was 73 not 74 duhhh lol she is best ever ,loves our cat would love to adopt another one, but dont want to upset our wee cat , she took long time to accept willow and life is calm, maybe one day , your girls are so sweet xxxxx

So over the moon that Jackie and Jen got a couch! I loved them. Was trying to persuade husband that they needed to come home with me but 8 dogs might have been too much!

Please give them a hug from me!