Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy Birthday Jock!

Well who would have thunk it! Jock is 10 today and not a sarcoma in sight. He had his booster and check-up on Monday and Susie vet pronounced him one happy, healthy, 25.1kg-worth of fit greyhound - great teeth (post-dental), clean ears, and increasingly furry coat (he'll never be sleek black). I have never known a dog that loves going to the vet so much and they all love him.
Another example of a successful GRF second rehoming of a 'mature' greyhound
(one that thinks he's still Jock the lad!).
Thank you for saving him, Celia and Jimmy.

Re: Happy Birthday Jock!

Happy birthday Lad!!

Superb news

BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUDDLES TO JOCK ....

You have done a marvellous 'job' with Jock Marion - you did a wonderful thing by taking him into your family, and your heart ... he has thrived under your love and care.

Bless you xx

Happy birthday Jock. I loved you when you were at the kennels. So glad to hear you are happy and healthy.

Happy Birthday Jock.
Marion, it was our great pleasure to save the wee lad but you are the person who opened your home to him, nursed him and gave him his happy life. Thank you very much for that.
A huge box of cuddles sent to Jock.
Celia and Jimmy.

Happy 10th birthday Jock. Good for you boy! Lots and lots of cuddles and woofs from all of us. You are such a lucky boy to have found the most wonderful forever home. Well done Marion!

Oh, I missed you birthday, I am very sorry

Happy belated birthday from Floyd and Jess (and McConville family )

photo pranicoklik_zps14b3e197.jpg

Thank you for my beautiful card, Floyd and Jess (I've never had one before!) and to everyone else. I had nice things to eat on my birthday and extra cuddles from the 2-legs but the weather's been a bit horrid for walkies just recently so I've only been to the golf course. Today I believe we may go down the farm track to THE BEACH!!! That is my ULTIMATE treat