Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED.

At the moment Greyhound Rescue Fife are looking for volunteers to walk the greyhounds from 9.30am till 12.30pm from Mondays to Fridays. Even one day per week would be very helpful. No experience necessary. Instruction will be given. It is a lovely, fun way to keep fit.
Our main spots are Mondays and Tuesdays but we have limited places available from Wednesdays till Fridays.
Tea/coffee and biscuits available.

Re: VOLUNTEERS REQUIRED.

I have put a copy of this on the G.R.F Facebook page and will share on my page as well.

George

I have also shared this on Facebook. If everyone on here does the same, then the message will reach more people,

So come on every one - get sharing

I'd love to help with walking now I'm semi-retired but I'm currently involved in nursing dear old Kim, whose hind quarters are threatening to collapse soon with arthritis. He struggles to get in the car and couldn't last at home for the time it would take to get to Baltree for a walking session and home again. He's on arthritis medication and pain relief, and I massage his legs regularly with anti-inflammatory gel (which he loves), but his ticket is one-way, I'm afraid, and I'm only buying him time.

Celia and Jimmy are still desperately needing help with dog walking Monday to Friday as per her original post

If anyone can help, even for an hour or so, please get in touch with Celia and Jimmy

Hi

I have been dog walking a friends dog for about a year-a lively jack russell,as i live in edinburgh..However i may like to volunteer to dog walk once a week,best day is a Monday as i work part-time 3/4 afternoons.

I am planning to visit the dog show this coming Sunday 14/5/17 and will have a chat with you then.

Many thanks

Susan

Hi, I see this is an older posting, but...do you still need help?

My wife, Kathy, and I are arriving in Pittenweem on Saturday, July 20th and are there till the 31st. We are volunteering at the Senior Men's Open Championship.

We had hoped to find a volunteer opportunity with Greyhound Rescue Fife... on Monday or Tuesday - the 23rd or 24th - and from this posting, that may work out.... please advise if we can help, or just visit.

Best way to contact is either email - brokenshellyoga@gmail.com or via Facebook.

Thanks, and hoping to stop by for a wee visit.
Keith and Kathy

Hi, we are always looking for volunteers to walk the dogs. Best to phone Celia first to arrange the day which suits you best. You will need an introduction before walking.