Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Fostering Trina

Who would ever have seen that coming!!
Hope you all have a wonderful life together.

Well done Steve = we all knew that was going to happen.

She obviously fits in very well with you all.

Thank you very much Steve for taking the wee girl into your home.
That is wonderful for Trina.
Brilliant news.
Jimmy and Celia.

Beecraigs looks like a great walk and, judging by Lucy's ears, she picked up on Trina's excitement. Mine get twitchy about spaniels too, especially when they dart about rustling the undergrowth then pop out unannounced!
Re your next post, I'm delighted for you great guys but especially for Trina - you lucky, clever girl.
You're about as good at fostering as I was but the end justifies the means

Now, Steve, about your next foster dog..........

Ah, fostering... can't beat it

We had to move a few hundred miles away to stop our pack growing!!!

In all seriousness I'm delighted for Trina and you guys, it's obvious from the pictures that she made herself right at home, she was wasn't planning on moving again

She's found her forever home...

Ben, Lyndz, Min, Lou (once a 'foster' dog) and Charlie

I said to Christine last week "suppose number 4 wouldn't be too much of a hardship ..... if Steve doesn't keep her that is". Wish I had that crystal ball for the lottery numbers lol. xxx

Wow!! I DIDN'T see that coming. Brilliant news!

I think Trina must know we've done the paperwork because she's been getting sneakier by the minute ever since. This morning she got her head into Julies bag, opened up the velcro on her lunch bag and grabbed hold of her roll! Luckily I managed to grab it back off her before she got stuck into it

They are little minx s sometime willow is a great dog no prob at all but we have an odd day about once a month where she thinks what mischief can I get up to I have been good to long hahahahahhahaha and she is like that all day causing havoc then the next day she is fine again lol xxx

So, two months on since Trina came to us and she's really got her paws under the table!

The growling and aggression around food has all but disappeared, just the odd grumble if we're eating something she likes the smell of!

She is loving having the company of other dogs, and she is very affectionate to us - especially me! She has just slotted into the pack from day one and is a really happy little dog.

Anytime she sees another dog she is on high alert, but this is just because she wants to play with anything that moves. Every dog she's met she's wagged tails at and swapped sniffs quite happily. This includes a young collie, three pointers, a pair of spaniels, a rottweiler and a 'puggle' (pug/beagle cross). This takes a bit of effort when I take all four out on my own but it's well worth it.

Happy dog. Happy dog friends. Happy humans.