Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: February Newsletter Update:

Look after yourself. You've obviously got a lot on your plate. We can all wait a little bit longer for the newsletter.

Thanks Sheila, I appreciate that.

Susan.

So sorry to hear about your problems and hope that all human and dog ailments are soon on the mend. The newsletter will be all the more appreciated for a little suspense. You and yours come first.

Hope you, your mum and Bootsie are all keeping better. Lovely to bump into you and Bootsie last week, I always feel a bit out of things being over the bridge so it was lovely to meet a fellow GRF hound

It was lovely meeting you too

Apologies for chasing you down the street ........ Had just never seen greyhounds in that neck of the wood before, particularly GRF ones

Hopefully see you either at one of our monthly walks, or in East Lothian again!

Best wishes to all,
Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Ha ha, yes it was funny but I'm getting that way myself where I'm chasing greys down the street to speak to them

I'm glad my 2 behaved themselves, Raven has become a wee besom at times barking at other dogs, only since Hobbes joined the family mind you! She obviously feels brave with the back up.

Yes, one day (outwith football season) I'll hopefully make it to one of the walks!