Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ouch - my foot!

Well, what a start to the day!

As Kell went downstairs this morning there was a thud thud thud crash noise. When I went downstairs there was Kell standing in what could be best described as a scene off CSI. There was blood everywhere with blood dripping from where his dew claw used to be and one of his back claws hanging half off at a jaunty angle. A quick visit from 'Mr Pliers' sorted the back nail out, and then we bandaged his feet up.

The best part of an hour later, the Vax had got all the blood up from the lounge and dining room carpets ('cos it would be far too easy for him to have just stood in one place to bleed!). It's quite muggy here today so by the end of it I was sweating like Jeremy Clarkson at a cold meat buffet.

I've done quite a job of the carpet though. It's good as new! Barry Scott would give it his seal of approval, even though I didn't use Cillit Bang (especially now they've binned him off their adverts). In fact, I've done such a good job I reckon the thick one off CSI Miami probably wouldn't be able to tell anything had ever happened.

Re: Ouch - my foot!

Omg Steve if that was me I would have passed out our stair case is wooden so willow has never even attempted to climb them mmm then why should she she has our old three seater couch with furry blankets and pillow in the kitchen lol now and again we get a visit from her in the living room ahh it's a dogs life xx

Sounds pretty bad, maybe a visit to the vet might be best.

Don't get the refs to various people though. I've never watched CSI and I've no idea who Barry Scott is, or the ref to Jeremy Clarkson. I know who he is but don't get the connection to cold meat buffetts. I'm veggie anyway so perhaps that's why. Hmmm, sorry.

Poor Steve, and even more poor Kell, how could you let him fall down the stairs and hurt himself, then treat him with pliers! These things happen.
A woman's work is never done, as you now know, but it's great that you take such pride in it