Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Many congratulations to Gordon ...

... who won 'Best in Show' at today's Great Scottish Greyhound Gathering at Musselburgh Race Course. A very well deserved win, following his 'Best in Show' title at the GRF Show

It was a great day out, and lovely to see so many 'old' friends ... Bert, Irene & Lady Gaga, Richard, Liz & their gang, Sean, and many others

Bootsie is absolutely exhausted now, but had a great day and won 3rd in 'Best Condition 8-9 years' class

Susan, Mo & Bootsie x

Re: Many congratulations to Gordon ...

Oh Wow!! Congratulations to Gordon - well done young man!!

We went to the Linlithgow walk but if anyone has photos from the Great Greyhound Gathering and would like to email them to me they can be added in the next newsletter.

Sounds like everyone had a fab day.

kbrundell@btinternet.com

Nice one Gordon! He is a stunning big lad

Re: Many congratulations to Gordon and bootsie

Well done to Gordon I had a fantastic day at the show with my humans yesterday.
Well done booties on your 3rd place as well
I won the shiny coat class and the most unusual marking class .I got nice toys and 2 medals

Re: Many congratulations to Gordon and bootsie

Hi Gordon.
Congratulations Gordon. You're having a great season.

He is stunning though, that colour does it. Congratulations.

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late thanks, but I've only just caught up on the forum tonight.

So, thank you very much for the congrats to Gordon. I've passed them on to him, he did just about bat an eyelid so I reckon he's pleased :)

Well done to all the other gorgeous hounds there too, I'm glad I wasn't judging... If have no clue who to choose as the winner!!

Best wishes

Fiona and Gordon

Hi everyone,

Apologies for the late thanks, but I've only just caught up on the forum tonight.

So, thank you very much for the congrats to Gordon. I've passed them on to him, he did just about bat an eyelid so I reckon he's pleased :)

Well done to all the other gorgeous hounds there too, I'm glad I wasn't judging... I'd have no clue who to choose as the winner!!

Best wishes

Fiona and Gordon