Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bootsie at the Greyhound Gathering.

A picture of Bootsie winning 3rd place in the 'Best Condition 8-9 years' class at yesterday's Great Scottish Greyhound Gathering - we were very proud!

Bootsie in show

And this is Bootsie, exhausted, afterwards!

Bootsie in show

Re: Bootsie at the Greyhound Gathering.

Well done Bootsie! So cute

Karen

Well done bootsie on your 3rd place I hope you enjoyed the show as much as me and my humans yesterday

Well done Bootsie, Susan and Moira.

Hi Dougie,

It was FANTASTIC, however, I was utterly exhausted last night, and still am today .... !!!!

We were very lucky with the weather - it has been horrible today

Well done to you too, on your wins

Bootsie xx

Good for Bootsie. Sorry we missed you - went to Linlithgow, lovely day for a walk.

Well done Bootsie.

A photo and a little story on your day would be good for the newsletter if you can get your humans to send it to me.

What a gorgeous hound, well done Bootsie xx

Well done Bootsie for coming 3rd in the Best Condition 8-9. We were put in for the Best Family of Dogs by our Mummy and Daddy and came in 5th. We were very surprised to win anything though, as Squeek was barking at all the non-Greyhounds nearly all day, which he is well known for doing, although he does wag his little half tail at the same time to other dogs.

We spent nearly all day Sunday,tucked up in our beds, exhausted from our day at the Greyhound Gathering. Mummy and Daddy were exhausted too, as we pulled them around the various stalls which were at the show, looking to see what goodies they might want to buy us.

It was nice to see you again at the show and your Mummies. Looking forward to seeing you all again, at the next doggie day.

Lots of licks, sniffs and wagging tails. xxxxx

Spot, Carrie and Squeek (known as Barker to his friends).

Well done Bootsie, I just love your ears, you are lovely.