Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Anna Settling In

Few pics to let Jimmy and Celia know that nearly 2 weeks into her new home and Anna seems to have settled in really well.

Re: Anna Settling In

What LOVELY photos

You can see the love in Anna's eyes and, boy, does it look like she's landed on her paws .....

Wishing you all many happy, and healthy, years together.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie.

Hi Steven.
Anna and Wee Bob have settled in very well together.
Thanks for the update and lovely photos.
Please give the pair of them big cuddles from auntie Celia and uncle Jimmy.
Thank you for rehoming the two of them.
Very best wishes to all four of you.
Celia and Jimmy.

Susan Mathewson
What LOVELY photos

You can see the love in Anna's eyes and, boy, does it look like she's landed on her paws .....

Wishing you all many happy, and healthy, years together.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie.

Thank you guys Wee Bob is slowly taking to her but I'd say they've definitely settled in and love each others company.

Celia and Jimmy.
Hi Steven.
Anna and Wee Bob have settled in very well together.
Thanks for the update and lovely photos.
Please give the pair of them big cuddles from auntie Celia and uncle Jimmy.
Thank you for rehoming the two of them.
Very best wishes to all four of you.
Celia and Jimmy.

They certainly have, Wee Bob was slightly apprehensive about it to begin with. Maybe though he was being replaced! But Anna has won him over and they're 2 peas in a pod now. Will dish out cuddles all round for you guys and hopefully see you soon at a gathering or show.

Thanks again

Steven

Hello Steven, what beautiful photos of your new little girl Anna. What a beauty she is and so happy looking.

She looks so relaxed lying on her bed next to wee Bob, cuddling him with her paws. I think there is a little love affair starting there.

It is just like looking at our Speek and Carrie lying on the cushions, they are so alike.

Lots of love and happiness to you, Anna and wee Bob. Liz, Richard, Squeek, Carrie & Spot. xxxxx

She is gorgeous!! I just love the look on her face as she lurches on the sofa, so cute.

Wishing you all many happy years together.

Anji x