Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEST HIGHLAND WAY HIKE.

Celia and Jimmy thank Karen and Niel for sponsor walking the West Highland Way to raise money for our homeless greyhounds.
This is an extremely tough walk walking about 20 miles a day for about a week.
Karen and Niel were optimistic that they could raise in the region of £200 for the dogs. They were well off target. Instead they raised - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - £1141.70 - - YES - - £1141.70 for our homeless greyhounds.
This is a super effort and everybody ( and all the dogs !! ) congratulate them on their fantastic achievement.
On the funny side, having completed that walk, they turned up on the next Sunday to do the Linlithgow walk
Thank you very, very much Karen and Niel. Time to put your feet up. .
Celia, Jimmy and all the grateful greyhounds.

Re: WEST HIGHLAND WAY HIKE.

Oh Wow!! What an amazing amount.

Very well done Karen and Neil - you are awesome!!

Kaz, Pat, Bob and Jade

Congratulations Karen and Neil. What a fantastic achievement!

Best wishes, Jo and Kitty

Thanks Celia and Jimmy. A big big thank you must go out to Emily "Poppy" Walker who I work with. Being a big animal lover (she has a horse!), she was the third fundraiser for this event and spoke to hundreds of people about the hike and the cause it was going to be dedicated to. I cannot emphasize enough that her promotion efforts were what gained us significantly more sponsorship than what we thought we could achieve.

Niel

Thanks Kaz. Thanks Jo. And thanks to everybody who donated!!! :)

Niel

Very well done Karen and Niel, what a wonderful effort for the Greyhounds and a fantastic amount of money raised. SIMPLY THE BEST. Best wishes from all of us.

What a fabulous achievement, and what an AMAZING sum of money to have raised for the GRF dogs

I have just made a small donation, via PayPal, from Moira, Bootsie and me.

Well done guys

Susan.

Great thank you Susan,Moira & Bootsie

Karen & Niel