Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hector the hound

Well. We adopted this BIG greyhound called Hector about 3 years ago. Now I'm writing this on holiday in Tenerife. (Don't worry, Hector is with his granny). Anyway I thought I would post this about him. He wakes me up at 6am every morning sneezing in my face. If I want to lie longer I have to walk him the night before later. On a Sunday he let's me lie till 7...
As I write this I miss the big boy, although I won't admit this to the wife.
Am I alone in feeling this way.
John Taylor
P.S I don't think I am...

Re: Hector the hound

Hi John,

No, you are DEFINITELY not alone!

Bootsie has been with us for 5 years now, and he wakes us up between 5am and 6am every morning! His routine is to go out for a pee-pee, and then have his breakfast - he then allows my partner to sleep for about an hour and a half more before she goes out to work. If I'm lucky, I get to sleep until about 9am At the weekends he thinks we should all be up early ... there is NO doubt as to who is in charge in our house, but we wouldn't change him for the world.

Have a fabulous time in Tenerife ... Granny will need a holiday by the time you get back

Susan.

Re: Hector the hound

Hi John.
We remember the day we picked him up in Fauldhouse and then the great day when you got him.
Thank you for taking him and please give him a huge cuddle from us when you get home.
Jimmy and Celia.