Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Planning Application 16/01257/FLL - Erection of a dwellinghouse at Baltree

If I can come in here.
Steve is totally and utterly correct. A tidal wave of GRF support may cause the Council to eliminate them all. The few objections we have are fine and good and have made our case out well but it would be better now in your objections not to mention the owner of the ground by name nor to indicate your allegiance to GRF. We should now just stick to the planning points.
I thank the people who have posted in our defence.
Jimmy.

Hi Guys.
If you have difficulty in deciding what are relevant planning points look at my letter of objection which includes most of them.
Just randomly select a few points, use your own words and hopefully most will be covered. Remember do not mention Hutt by name.
Celia.

Good to see that P&K Council Planning Dept have seen sense and refused this application. Well done to everybody that sent in their objections, this particular threat to the long term future of GRF has been headed off for now. But we will need to remain vigilant as no doubt some of these local landowners will continue to look for ways to cash in on their property assets which could also be detrimental to GRF.