Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
oor wee bob x

it is with the heaviest of hearts that i write to let anyone who remembers BOB one of the long timers..until october 13th 2012 know that today he went over the rainbow bridge. He went peacefully safe in his mummys arms being loved right to the very end. Our time together was all too short but he gave us love and loyalty and brought joy into our lives every day and we just hope that we gave him a happy loving forever home. In the house Bob was a quiet prescence his greatest joys in life were his walks his chicken dinners and a big cuddle up on the couch and i'm not sure what order they came in! Outside Bob never got over his distrust of other dogs but he did mellow as time went on. He put up with the antics of his wee sister rosie with gentelmanly grace, unless she tried to steal his dinner!! He went peacefully cuddled up on the couch beside me just gently slipping away the usual wee bob no fuss..my brave boy run pain free we will all be together again one fine day and what a pack that will be. all our love....forever.xxx

Re: oor wee bob x

Sorry to read your sad news.

Wee Bob is another of the "Heroes of 16".

Our Billy will be at the gates of Rainbow Bridge to give Wee Bob a paw and guide him till he settles in.

At the dog show our Lassie was presented with a bandanna gifted by our friends Susan, Mo & Bootsie to wear at the dog show in Billy's memory that we lost in May.

When I accepted the bandanna from Jimmy I said in my little speech that she will wear it with pride for all the Hounds that have crossed the Rainbow Bridge especially the "Heroes of 16" not just Billy.

Lassie will wear it for Wee Bob.

Thinking of you all at this sad time.

George, Morag, Lassie & Ace

We are SO sorry to hear that Bob has gone over the Rainbow Bridge ... our thoughts are with you.

Run free sweet boy ~ you will live on in your Mummy & Daddy's hearts and memories always & forever ~ until you meet again.

Susan, Mo & Bootsie xxx

So sorry for your loss, thank god you were there for him. The dear departed will be waiting for him at Rainbow Bridge. Our thoughts are with you.xxx

Nearly four years of love given and gratefully received and returned definitely makes for a happy forever home. He was a very lucky boy to find you and I'm sure he knew it.

Hi Liz and Kenny.
I hope you both are picking up now after the passing of Wee Bob. Celia and I have had to go through this many times and it is never any easier. All I can say is that time heals the pain but fortunately never takes away the beautiful memories that you have of Bob.
He couldn't tell you but I thank you for taking him into your loving home and looking after him so well.
Run free across the Bridge dear wee man.
Uncle Jimmy and auntie Celia.