Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nellie Doodles:

As many of you will already know, our friend Simone's muse, Nellie, crossed the Rainbow Bridge last Sunday.

Being the generous, and selfless, person she is Simone is holding an auction (15th-25th September) auctioning off some of the original art works that Nellie was an inspiration for. Each auction supports a different charity, and Auction No. 1, 'The Bed Thief', is in aid of GRF. 50% of funds raised from this piece will go to GRF, which is exceedingly generous. Also, if you want a print of any of the pieces being auctioned, they cost £10.00 each with £2.00 going to the nominated charity.

I am sure we all agree that this is a wonderful way in which to commemorate such a wonderful dog ~ trust Simone to turn such a terrible event, in her life, into something positive for charity.

PLEASE ... dig deep folks.

Re: Nellie Doodles:

Thanks for posting this. Where is the auction taking place? I'm guessing it's online somewhere?

It's on Facebook Steve, and runs from 15th to 25th September ~ 'Charity Auction to Commemorate Nellie' ... I can't access Facebook from this computer any longer, and Mo is out with her iPad, or I would give you the link. If you google 'Nellie Doodles Charity Auction to Commemorate ...', it will come up.

Cheers,
Susan.

That is very kind.
Thank you very much indeed Simone.
Just terribly sorry that you have lost dear Nellie.
Run free over the Bridge, Nellie. All pain has gone.
Jimmy and Celia.