Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JOSIE.

A very sad day for us. Most people who visited the kennels met Josie, who had her 12th birthday last month.
She died tonight. We will miss our dear dog very much.
Goodnight darling girl, you'll never be forgotten.
JOSIE 01/09/2004 - 07/10/2016.
Mum and Dad.

Re: JOSIE.

So sorry to hear your sad news....x

Such sad news about Josie. Thinking of you both 😟

Sorry to hear your news

Sorry to hear that Celia and Jimmy

Karen and Niel x

Very sorry to read your sad news, Celia and Jimmy.

So sorry to hear your news.

Run free over the bridge dear Josie

Thinking of you and sending big hugs

Kaz, Pat, Bob and Jade xxx

So sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear about Josie, thinking of you at this sad time.

Take care and cherish the memories.

Anji x

We've spoken on the phone and I'm so sad to have this news, especially as she wasn't your most 'at risk' dog and you weren't expecting it. I also lost Bryn rather suddenly a month after his 12th birthday so I can empathise but not alleviate your grief. We are thinking of you and I'll see you both next week.

So sorry to read this Our thoughts are with you.

Jimmy & Celia,

Sorry to hear the sad news of another of your pack crossing the Rainbow Bridge.

It never gets easier and for you guys it is sadly routine but that is down to your kindness to taking the less desirable dogs into your home.

Josie was loved all the time you had her and she knew it and on Josie's behalf we would like to thank you for giving her love in her retirement. As a Greyhound coming from the track I am sure given the choice they would wish to end up with Jimmy and Celia at G.R.F.

Our Billy will be at the Rainbow Bridge to show Josie the way around where all the souls are eternal young.

Thinking about you at this sad time.

George, Morag

Lassie & Ace two lucky Greyhound thanks to you two.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Josie. Run over the rainbow bridge darling girl.

Our thoughts are with you guys.

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama, Poppy & Davie xxxxxx

Dear Jimmy and Celia,

So sorry to hear the sad news about Josie

Teresa & Lola X

Very sorry to hear about Josie.
love
Sheila xx

Thanks everybody for your kind words. At this moment in time we really appreciate them.
Celia and Jimmy.

SO sorry to hear about Josie

Thinking of you xx

Thinking of you both at this sad time.
Run free Josie xx

Sorry for your loss xxx

We are so sorry to read that you have lost Josie. Our thoughts and love are with you both. Run free over the Rainbow Bridge little angel. Liz and Richard xxxxx

Dear Celia and Jimmy

I have just seen the news about Josie and wish to pass on our condolences for your sad loss.
We have known Josie since you first got her and new that she needed a "special" home. Well she certainly found one with you pair!

She was a wonderful character and will always be remembered with a smile.

Hope you are both keeping well.

Regards
Norman

Hi Folks.
Thank you all for your lovely comments regarding Josie.
Yes Norman. You and Mary were there when we got Josie. She was such a hard case that the trainer recommended PTS. However we put her into boarding kennels where she was " expelled ". We then decided to take her into our home. From that day onwards she became the most loving and loyal pet you could ever imagine. It was a great honour to get to keep our " wee furry daughter " for eight years.
It just shows that even the most aggressive dog has the ability to turn into a loving pet.
Jimmy and Celia.

Sorry to hear about your loss of Josie. We just lost our 12 year old girl Maddie this past weekend. She was the best. They two of them are probably hanging out right now at the bridge.