Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE 2017 CALENDARS.

The 2017 wall and desk calendars are being worked on now and we need 13 sponsors for the wall calendar - cost £41 to sponsor a month or the cover. If you are a business we will feature your logo and contact details, if personal we can mention you by name, dedicate it to somedog/one or if you wish add nothing. The cover can not contain any sponsor info. The wall calendar will again feature homeless hounds using photographs taken by Steve Dowd.
The desk calendar needs 13 sponsors at £21each and this allows you to get your dog's photo into the calendar. Preference will be given to dogs that haven't featured in the calendar.
As in previous years the sponsorship will pay for all production costs so all ££ from the sales of the calendars goes to the care of the homeless hounds.
Any questions please get in contact. Many thanks.

Re: GREYHOUND RESCUE FIFE 2017 CALENDARS.

Hi Michele,
I'd like to sponsor the wall calendar March and June please and dedicate them to Kim and Bryn, who sadly left me in those months this year. I'll e-mail you short dedications when I get my head round it and make an online payment if you e-mail me details.

Thank you Marion.

The desk calendar has now been completely sponsored, thank you to all our sponsors.
We still need maybe 8 sponsors for the wall calendar. I am not asking you to dig in your pockets to find £41 but would your employer or someone you know with a business perhaps sponsor a month in the calendar. For more details please contact me.
Thanks.

Michele

Hi Michele,

Steve and I would like to sponsor a month on the wall calendar and dedicate it to Davie. You could send me an email re payment etc if that's ok.

Elaine x

Thanks Elaine and Steve.

Michele

4 spaces left in wall calendar

Only 4 places left in the wall calendar. Please get in contact. Thanks

Re: 4 spaces left in wall calendar

Michelle

We will sponsor a month in memory of Ace. Settle up at the weekend when we see you.

Thanks
Kaz & Pat

Thanks Kaz.

One month left to sponsor.

Michele

HI MICHELE.
could we please take the last space on the wall calendar in memory of Sandy
Thanks Bert&irene

Thanks Bert and Irene.