Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Davie

I am really sorry to hear about Davie. Osteo is an evil disease. Run free big man.

Michele

So sorry to hear your news

Thinking of you send our love xx

So sad to have your news of Davie, Elaine, it's the hardest time. I don't know if you spoke to Linda after I gave you her number, but it sounds as if it might have been too late for Davie to have radical surgery anyway. We wish you well.

Elaine and Steve

So very sad to hear your news about Davie. He had a wonderful life with you and you gave him the final gift of love in letting him go. He will be over the bridge with lots of other friends and will always be smiling down on you with love in his heart. We know what you are going through right now.
Love from us all

Kaz and Pat
Bob and Jade xx

Thanks for all your lovely messages everyone. It is much appreciated.

Elaine & Steve xx

So sorry to hear your sad news, Elaine and Steve.

Hi Elaine and Steve.
We are so very, very sorry that Davie died. We remember the dear boy well on his recent holiday here.
Look in your mirror with pride as you gave him the happiest years of his life. We know that better than anybody.
Run free over the Bridge dear big boy. No more pain ever for you.
Auntie Celia and uncle Jimmy.

So sorry to hear this, but so glad he was able to spend his final years with you. There will be plenty of friends waiting for him at the bridge. Xxx

Elaine and Steve, we are so sorry to hear about Davie. We know how you are feeling right now, as we went through the same thing with our big boy Leo. Our thoughts are with you both. Lots of love xx

Hi,

Thanks again for all the messages. It means a lot to us.

Elaine & Steve xx