Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ANNO HORRIBILIS

2016 won't let up. It has claimed another of our dogs.

Today we had to put TOSCA to sleep.

People who visit the kennels will know that she put up a great fight against failing back legs, even getting on her assisting wheels. However nature finally decided to make things suddenly a lot worse so we had to make the heartbreaking decision.

You can see TOSCA on page 4 of the lucky ones.

She was Celia's full time earthly companion and she followed her everywhere until she could no longer walk. She was 15 years old.

We still have 10 dogs, all equally loved but there is now a great hole in the house where only a most beautiful memory remains.

Run free over Rainbow Bridge dearest beautiful girl. You will always live in our hearts.

Celia and Jimmy.

Tosca

Re: ANNO HORRIBILIS

So sorry to hear about Tosca. She clearly had a great and long life with you. My thoughts are with you both at this sad time. xx

I'm so very sorry to hear about Tosca. I have her picture on a keyring that has my work keys on it. I bought it at the first GRF show that we ever attended. So I feel that I really know Tosca.

We lost our own Sammy 2 on 8 December. I think I heard that Sam and Tosca were the last of Celia's original dogs. Is that right?

Thinking of you both.

Celia and Jimmy we were so sad to hear about Tosca our thoughts and prayers are with you at this sad time, its a fact that if you love much you hurt much and we know how much Tosca was loved and how much you will be hurting right now. Tosca was a lovely dog I will always remember her perched on the top of the kennel in the house dog area she was always up to give you a welcome such a lovely dog ,I am quite sure that you will have many many happy memories . We can only love them and look after these wonderful dogs and we know that's what the pair of you did you gave Tosca and all ten TLC.

Run free lovely girl

Dear Celia and Jimmy, I'm so sorry to hear this very sad news. My thoughts are with you. Jo

I so hoped she would make it through Christmas and into the New Year for you but she put up a sterling fight and you must be very proud of her. She and Kim and Bryn will be swapping old fogey greyhound tales over their Christmas turkey on the far side and we can only be glad that they have no more pain to endure. Even though you are (too) well versed in this scenario, I know it never gets easier and that she was a very special girl to you.
We send love and huge sympathy.
See you on Boxing Day.

So sorry to here your sad news but she knew she was loved and had a great life thoughts and lots of love sent your way xx

Oh I am so sorry to hear your news about Tosca.
I know when I spoke to you last that it was expected eventually but it doesn't make losing them any easier.

Sending lots of hugs to you both.
Ace will show Tosca the way.

Love to you both
Kaz, Pat, Bob and Jade

So so sorry to hear about Tosca. I know she was very dear to you and you hoped she would see Christmas.

There are no words that can make it better but our thoughts are with you at this sad time.

Run free beautiful girl.

Lots of love,

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama, Poppy & Rusty xxxxxx

So sorry to hear your sad news xxx

Sorry to hear about Tosca Celia and Jimmy, she has always been part of you're pack as far back as I can remember. 2016 has been such a ad year, take care.

Anji x

So sorry to hear this

Thanks to everybody for their kind words. They've helped get us through the worst days.

So sorry for your loss, she will be sadly missed. What a character though to have graced you with her presence, an extraordinary girl. So many friends to meet her at the bridge, run free precious. Xxx

So sorry to hear your sad news....run free puppy x

So sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you at this sad time.

Gwen, Mike, Abbi & Sammy xx

First time I've logged in for a while. I'm so sorry to hear that Tosca has gone to the Bridge. Sending love xx