Fife Greys Forum

This is the place to chat about your rescued Greyhound.

Fife Greys Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update on Jean now known as Ava

Hi there
It's been a while since we updated you on how Jean, now known as Ava, is getting on. In short, Ava is just the best! She is super friendly and has settled right into home life. Ava loves her bed and her toys, and takes great delight in seeking cuddles from you, followed by a trip to the goodie cupboard. My husband and I can see a big difference in her over the last few months, as she is a lot more relaxed around dogs, including the small furry kind, and already has a few pals, one of which is a Newfoundland!

Ava is well and truly part of the family now, and will often go wherever we go, including the stables, running errands, anywhere really. She was spoiled rotten at Christmas, receiving just about every kind of toy and treat you can think of!

Hope you all had a fantastic Christmas, all the best for 2017! 🐶

I'll send through a few pictures of Ava

Susan

Re: Update on Jean now known as Ava

A few pictures of Ava.

Ava 1

Ava 4

Ava 2

Ava 3

Good to see that Ava has settled in to her forever home, it never ceases to amaze me how they respond to some TLC and afew home comforts.

Great update on Jean (Ava) so happy for you all, lovely pictures too.

Karen

Hi Karen.
You're obviously doing a great job on Ava. She looks very happy.
Thank you for taking her into your home.
Jimmy and Celia.

Lovely photos of Ava. Looks like she has landed on her paws. Wishing you many happy years together.

Elaine, Steve, Lucy, Lama, Poppy & Rusty xxxxxx

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. We learnt something new about Ava on Christmas morning....... she loves a slice of toast - in her bed!!! I'm partial to that too 😉

All the best everyone for 2017 🎉

Susan xx